How do you know if someone hates you? How do they act around you?

I know it's a little bit weird question, but i hope i can find an answer to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can feel it. I only ever hated 1 person so far : My German teacher. He looked like a failed attempt of crossbreeding a donkey with a pig. Ugly retard. That guy was too dumb to understand me and would give me grades I didn't deserve. I'd always been very good at German, so it can't impossibly be my skill. He'd also give girls good grades for doing nothing. If I ever cross that bastard's path one day, I'll confront him.

What Guys Said 2

• If i dislike someone, Ill try and be the most awkward cunt possible, I will give them shitty replies or just ignore them, Ill make half arsed attempts to do stuff for them, And ill be a sarcastic prick xD.

• They'll give sarcastic and rude answers. They'll have an insult stored away for after you say or do anything.
    However, a best friend might act like that in a teasing manner. Also, someone might flirt that way.

What Girls Said 1

• If they talk down on you. If they don't play fair to you. If they give you disgusting looks. Do you hear them talk behind you back? You can ask you friend's opinions on this too.