How would you feel if your crush thought you were the prettiest/hottest person in class?

So for example If you're a girl and your crush thought you were the most attractive girl in class? How long would you think about it for?

• It would make my life
  • It would make my year
  • It would make my month
  • It would make my week
  • It would make my day
  • I wouldn't think about it/I wouldn't be happy

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wonder if they'd ever looked behind them, because they're clearly sitting on the front row.

• Why?

• Because the rest of the class must be out of their line of sight, so all they can see is me - one person.

• be more confident dude

What Girls Said 2

• Firstly, I wouldn't buy that, cause it's physically impossible. But other than that, it would make my life, even if it wasn't true, cause it'd be nice to hear. 😐

• LOL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tWYmIOWGk

then i'd snap back to reality and be normal about it :P

What Guys Said 5

• I would be happy for a couple of seconds because compliment but that would be it.

• "It would make my life." lol, wow

• Dude. Don't. Just don't. Don't tell her that.

• Unless she was delusional, I would feel bad for being in such an ugly class.

• It would make me really happy, but it probably wouldn't go anywhere, because 99% of women still demand that the guy makes the first move, and I'm incredibly shy.