On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you hate your teen-self?

10 without a doubt. I completely disown my teen-self and I’d crush his head wid pleasure if I ever get da chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi Klaatu it is ten for me as well. i hate my current self too. I'm waiting for my future self to exist.

• yeah i remember when u were mentionin u hate yer teen-self... that's good i'm not alone :)

yet i don't hate my current self

• Merci-beaucoup

What Girls Said 15

• I'm 19 so still basically a teen but yup a solid 10 right thereeee

• The thirteen year old me. Lol, I would choke some sense of "the world doesn't revolve around you" in her.

• I don't hate my teen self. My teen self didn't know what to do. But that's not a reason to hate

• I'm 23 now, and when I was a teen, I used to hate myself at about a 6. I'm older now, and realized that my teen years were the craziest and silliest in years of my life. None of the same stuff matters to me now. I'm proud to say that I currently hate myself at a 0.

#selfLOVE

• I don't really like my early teen years, I wish I would have chilled out and just didn't give a fuck. Now I'm really confident in myself, however, I growing up so I'm scared.

• Maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10

• I don't hate my teen self, I have sympathy for her. i think she's done quite well under the circumstances. She was clueless and still made somewhat correct decisions. You live and you learn.

• I'm still my teen self. I'm stupid, impulsive, and confused. But I don't hate myself. I've done the best I can with what I know and plan on doing that for the rest of my life. In short, I'm winging it xD so I'd have to say about a 2

• I liked my teen-self so it's a 1 for me.

• Still basically a teen, but yeah I don't like my early teen years like when I was 13-14 years old. 15 and up things started to get better.

• 7-would change so much

• no, I actually loved being a teen! but now I'm 20 :( :o

• Eh relax u r not old... i'm almost 4 years older than u and i don 't consider myself an adult :D

• I like my teen self.

• Lol lol

10 *sad face*

• I say a 1 or 2. I like my teen self but sometimes there are difficulties :P

• I don't mean to offend you but you're only 13. I know I'm only 17 but this is the most embarrassing years of being a teen 13-14. You still aren't very mature, even when you swear up and down you are. You fall into a lot of trends and also feel pressured to be unique. It's really messy and there are so many labels. (Hipster, Scene, Emo, Indie, etc) and then you start worrying about things you might have (depression, anxiety, eating disorders) because they're shoved in your face. It goes on for an eternity. It's really good that you like yourself, that's actually fantastic, you don't usually hear that. But trust me, when you get even to 15 and up, you will start wondering what your deal was the older you get. But I'm actually really proud of you for being confident in such an awkward time. You should be proud of yourself.

• It's ok I'm not offended at all. I know how you feel. And yeah I try to stay confident when things are hard for me. Stay strong and keep your head up high always and be positive :) <3

What Guys Said 18

• I would say an 8. I had a good heart, good morals and values but had no confidence in myself and allowed myself to be pushed around and be taken advantage of a lot more than I should have. I would slap my teen self around and make myself get involved in extra curricular activities, get out there and make some friends and do more than just the bare minimum in regards to my academics. Maybe then I would have developed some confidence and self esteem earlier on in my life I would stop just trying to please everyone else and do the things that would have made me happy. I could go on forever on what I would change.

• 2
    It might sound a little narcissistic but I find my teen-self very adorable to be honest. I could be a little annoying sometimes but I'm sure people still feel that way today. I wasn't much different as a teen than now anyway. I've always been very grown up and mature for my age.

• No hatred, I've pretty much been this awesome the whole time😎

• 10. I was really stupid and shy, I missed out on so many things

• Same here... i was super shy back then..

• I don't hate my teen self... but if I could go back I would have given my teen self a little tough love. I would have told myself to stop being a pussy and start taking some risks.

• My teenage self was quite the poised and awesome young man. On my hate scale I gibe my teen self a 2.

• 5. My teen self was hyper insecure over things he didn't need to be. But I don't blame him because he was put on medication that lowered his appetite, made him have anxiety problems, and lowered his athletic performance. He was told that he couldn't function in society without these meds. LIES! I'd go back in time and smack some sense into him if I could.

• I would say 1 or 2 - I had a few moments of insecurity but generally liked my teen self.

• I loved myself as a Teen as I do now and always my friend

• My teen self was a complete idiot when it comes to social interactions but i had a pure heart and took things way easier than now. I would say 6.

• 1 I reckon, I was a lot less tolerant of foolishness, but I was fairly mature by 10 and from then on I just continued to improve myself.

• I liked my teen self. I was one of the popular ones

• 1 I'm pretty much the same person if anything when I was 13 -14 I was cool cause I still acted like a kid. 15and up I M the same person I am today. Same thinking progress and all

• Mine goes to 11...

• Teen self is average, child me is a right cunt.

• 0. I beat the shit out of a bully, sent him to the doctors, I got epic revenge on a second bully. I met my girlfriend we were together 7 years after highschool, i went to my jr prom and senior prom, played football and played chess.

• I was a better guy in my teens. Clueless, but way purer of heart.

• I liked my teen self. He was fucking nuts. ... Nothing changed. ._.