And how do you believe internet would be 10 years after?

Part II of this question:

www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1547871-let-s-go-back-to-year-2005-how-did-you-assume-internet-would-be-a

So let's make our predictions 4 internet's future here... how do u believe internet would b in 2025 then?

Personally I believe fb will b a dead site by 2025 (it has started dyin already actually, twitter & instagram r more pop by now), twitter & ig would still b around, although not as popular as they used 2 b. And I believe google would have purchased almost every big site (including sites like ebay or amazon). Basically u’ll b connected 2 most sites via yer google account. Also I believe web. archive. org would b more updated, and we could surf 2 those “old” websites just like we used 2 do, back in 2005 or even before.

And of course GAG will still b around…. yeah 8)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think GAG will be a lot different as in newer and with probably a lot more people. I mean at the rate they're going now with the updates GAG could be an entirely different website in 2025. I agree with you on the Facebook one I highly doubt that's still gonna be here. I think Twitter will be closer to dead also by then but I think Instagram will still be pretty popular. I think YouTube is still going to be here except maybe not as popular? Or maybe even more popular who knows. That's just how I see it anyways

• actually GAG changes very often lately. so sure it might b a totally different site.
      yup fb will have da same fate wid MySpace i believe. da latter's a dead site now, but it was da most popular SM a decade ago. fb was on it's peak during 2009-2013. since then it has started dyin slowly. youtube will b still around i believe but sure it'd b totally different.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 2

• We can be in the internet.
    Lol or not.

• There will be a lot more people obviously, which means a lot more stupidity to read basically lol

What Guys Said 6

• I think in the year 2025, the Internet is going have more changes
    in America they are wanting to make it so if you view any porn sites
    you to have to sign up for the website in order to view it and the
    webmasters / administrators of them particular sites would be
    required by the FCC to go by these rules or risk being shut down
    Also i think that FCC will allow other Internet providers to resell
    the same type of High Speed Internet that these providers such
    as Comcast , Verizon offer but at a much cheaper price.

• Jaysus the mind boggles - Your BFF is in China and you talk to them 12 hours a day online

• Nothing much will change because the basics of human communication are pretty set. It will be more medium and expression than actual architectural differentiation since light-based cable is sort of the best you can get insofar as speed would go.

• It would be full of viruses and even 2 year old children would be on Facebook

• Hackers would increase, more viruses malware and RAT's. more annoying fucks who say "1v1 me cod I'll red u I'm MLG"

• The Internet will be full of my memes by that time.