Whose your favorite artist mine is childish gambino?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Vincent van Gogh and Claude Monet. I'm generally very much into impressionism. But I'm also into Renaissance art and into 20th century art. In the 20th century, I'm especially into style called "precisionism", which was very popular around the 1930s-1960s (think Edward Hopper, Jeffrey Smart or Paul Strand). It's a very socio-critical art epoch, which I like a lot. And I also like some of our national artists, some of which became world famous in the art scene, such as Hans Erni, but if you're not so much into art, you probably wouldn't know him.

• Im a Renaissance fan heard of monet but ill check out hans never heard of him but i love art

• @Jxpxtxr: Oh, I just looked up Agnes Cecile and I really like her pieces! Thanks for the recommendation ;-). They're pretty creepy (at least many of them) but I am very much into colorful stuff (that's also why I love the Swiss artist Hans Erni, he's made lots of very colorful paintings. He's sort of a national hero for us, kinda like Andy Warhol in the US, but unfortunately he just died a few weeks ago shortly after his 106th birthday). I will definitely tell my best friend about Agnes Cecile. He's very much into dark, somber, creepy art, so I think he might like her ;-).

• Glad you like her :)

What Girls Said 2

• I like santana :)

• It changes every 2 months or so. I think right now it is Yeshiva Boy's Choir.

What Guys Said 5

• Most paintings are shit, so nope.

• What are ya talking about dude

• I was dragged to an art exhibition once. Lots of wonders were there, ranging from the picture of someone's anus (That apparently represented some psychological thing), a scruffy sculpture of a bloke sucking his own dong, a pile of ash and cigarettes next to one of the room's supporting pillars that I honestly thought was litter, a scribbled painting of a woman's tits and a watercolour of two red rectangles on a brighter red background. Maybe I'm not enlightened enough for this sort of thing.

• Lmao well not that type of whatever art that is like michealangelo people like that

• My current favorite is Kinoko Hajime, but I have many others who's work I either like or respect.

• Music artist? Or "art" artist?

• Artist music but my favorite art artist is vincent van gough "dont know how to spell it"

• Depends on the day.