What's the biggest lie you have ever told?

The biggest lie I've told was to myself...

during class lecture..."I don't need to write this. I'll remember it later." Gets an 'F' in the exam. smh.

Tell me I'm not the only one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Again same as you to myself - I said to myself this could work out and stayed in a relationship too long.

What Girls Said 8

• I told a guy I'd fast for 40 days and gave up after 1 day cause I was hungry.

• I once lied about what my parents do because I wanted to fit in with the normal kids lol

• what exactly was the lie?

• Well a guy in my class back then asked my what my parents did and I answered "just an ordinary job" lol I didn't wanna scare them away u know

• "I won't get addicted."

Lol, it was a stupid thing. :p

• I can't remember telling a huge lie. When I lie, it's usually a white lie, a joke or something menial.

• I told my boyfriend that no one guys had seen me naked before but one time at my friends house a guy walked in on me when I had gotten out of the shower, I felt bad so I hid it from him but in the end he didn't even care and thought it was funny so I felt really dumb for making a big deal out of nothing lol

• One time, when I was in like 5th grade I told everyone that I was on Barney when I was younger so I could have more friends and when they found out I was lying only 2 of my friends since pre school still stayed friends with me, those 2 are still my only 2 best friends.

• I've told some guy the are attractive when they are not, and also have shown interest towards them when in reality I have a preference for girls.

• I lied about having a boyfriend. Back in the MySpace days I made a fake profile and commented on my own page so my friends could see I have a boyfriend.

That's just one embarrassing lie among many

• That's hilarious lol

• The most embarrassing part is they figured it was me the whole time. Apparently there was a way to view private profiles.

What Guys Said 8

• "I will leave G@G"

• To hide my poor grades, when I started highschool I told my parents that they didn't give out reports anymore and that they stopped doing that after middle school and used some random neighbor kids to vouch for me. So I never brought my grades home during highschool to my parents lol... >.>

• I've told people I am a half-decent person. And then double-crossed them.
    #kindergartencookiethief

• Back in the cut, when I was still female, I had a boyfriend. Well we dated and I told him I really liked him a lot and he flat out said, "I've liked you for a long time, maybe even love you. I can see us getting married and having, like, three kids and a dog and living in St. Paul." and he goes on and on about our future together and I'm like, nigga we only been together for a week :/. Whatever, we were 14 and he got over the break up that quickly followed that conversation in like a week.

• I keep pretending that half my classmates earned their seat out of merit rather than affirmative action...

• yes you're a nice friend

• Classmate: "Are you telling me you spend 8 hours on a computer?"
    Me: "No"

• "I love you."