How common is it to?

How common is it to be 18 and a lip virgin?
Just wondering how rare I am :/

Lip virgin= someone who has never been kissed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Does that mean you have kissed or had sex? I'm confused..
    If that's the case then so am I.. I know quite a few people who are the same as us..
    Uncommon I suppose, not rare..

You'll fine a nice chap you will spoil the crap out of you, don't worry ahaha. :')

• I meant it like I've never been kissed but both of course..
      but thanks :)

• Thanks for MHO!

• No problem

What Guys Said 22

• I say common enough - I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• When I think about it, it just makes me feel bad. Like I'm unwanted. I don't know.

• No that is not case - You are very beautiful and life is waiting to introduce the right guy to you.

• Well thank you

• No worries. Free kisses for everyone...

www.hersheys.com/.../Kisses_MilkChocolate_hero.png

• Well... I was kissed on the cheek by a gal the same age as me when I was 5... lol. But yeah the opportunity never really arose the way the cards fell for me as of yet, totally could've done it but yeah it's a meaningful thing so I didn't want to waste it on a mere fling as well. So, yeah... it's a good thing I'd say especially since I'd prefer my first to never have kissed/fornicated before what hopefully would be our never-ending love.

• More common than you would think. There are many people out there who have never kissed anyone, so don't worry :)

• It's pretty rare for a girl

• Lip virgin? As in having never been kissed before? I wouldn't say it's common, especially with how promiscuous kids are now, but it's not rare either.

And it's definitely not a bad thing. I'm 19 and I've never been kissed either, I'm saving it for a girl I love. I refuse to waste it on a girl, that I'd probably forget about in a few years, just to "get it over with". That's a bullshit mentality that too many people have adopted now.

• That's a good way to think about it

• My experience is pretty common, but television and media would have you believe otherwise. I wouldn't worry about it too much, just let it happen naturally.

• Really common. How is your relationship with your friend? Did you guys make it work out for the better?

• I kiss my food so I'm not lip virgin.

• I'm a lip virgin and a sex virgin. Never kissed a girl and never had sex with a girl. I don't think there are any people like me in the world especially at around my age. :(

You're really pretty though. I find it quite surprising that you're still a lip virgin. I guess you never found the right guy. I think you'll find the right guy very soon. :D

• I never got my first kiss with a girl to i was age 28
    so hang in there i know how you feel D :)

• not as weird as you might think.

• Heey im almost 18 and a lip virgin too. We're so special :)

• I'm a 25 year old lip virgin

• Lip virgin? Is that a term now? Anyway, really common.

• I would guess it's pretty common. I've never been kissed and I'm 22

• Not common at all. Have guys been rejecting you or do just not want any sexual attention rn?

• I've never been in a serious relationship so

• You caught onto that didn't you?

• Lol I don't know.. you'd be surprised

• If you are a lip virgin does that mean you are a virgin everywhere else too?

• Its not uncommon nor is it common

• Lip virgin?

Do you mean oral? lol

• I didn't get mine until I was 20 so no worries.

• It's very uncommon but you're not alone.

What Girls Said 11

• Lip virgin?

• it's more common than you might think. i didn't get my first kiss until i was 17. i know lots of people who didn't get their first kiss until they were 17-18.
    it's completely fine lol

• Yeah I just get sad when I think about it ha

• haha i get it. it's alright! you have plenty of time to kiss someone xP 18 is still really young :)

• I've never had my first kiss either and I turn 19 in October. I guess I've just always waited for the right guy. I've been kissed on my cheeks and all but never on my lips. I'm just waiting for the right moment

• That's good. Some girls do it just to "get it over with" and I don't think that's good.

• Sad* HAHA

• Yea don't worry much about it. It'll happen eventually and it will be special

• I im im just saving my whole self for marriage and if anyone sees that as wrong or old fashioned cool I respect that opinion too

• I respect that. I am saving myself for the right one.

• Extremely common

• I am getting such mixed answers!

• Its as common as an egg dude xD I hadn't realized til I got on g@g

• Lip virgin?

I don't think it's too rare.

• I'm sure it is common

• I stopped being lip virgin until i was in my 40´s so relax

• Not as rare as you think probably

• I'd still be a lip virgin. Except something happened.

• What
      lol

• A boy tarted flirting ith me and then he kissed me. It was quite long and his spit was on my lips.

• When I was 18 I was a lip virgin and I'm still being one at the age of 22.
    So, I guess you're not so rare as you think.