Favorite animal?

C'mon comment what's your favorite animal and why.😁🐅🐐🐎🐓🐖🐵 mine are - land animal is a horse because there such a beautiful animal, And water animal is a dolphin, because they will protect you and they're so smart.

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I have turtle at home. Greek Tortoises, but I wouldn't have it now, I mean I like her, but it's quite boring :D

I would like to have dog, cat, cow in my house, because I really like milk... (just joking :) )

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• I like all animals, but my favorite would have to be my Golden Retriever. He is friendly, fun to play with, smart, funny, and has so much personality. He likes to wrestle and pin me and lick my face, and I like it when I turn a corner and see him smile at me. I love how he wags and thumps his tail on the ground when I walk over to pet him. He makes me smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • For a pet a dog - In the wild a panther

0|1
    0|0
  • Wolf cause they are leaders and they are family motivated. And they also are lone wolfs and they can do there own thing.

Cats cause they are so innocent and independent. And smart and they act like they dont care but they do.

Dogs cause they are worry free loyal and playful and enjoy life

Cows cause they represent a simple peace ful life.

Owls cause they see the world in a different way then normal animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite animal has been the Wolverine ever since I was a kid. They are very strong for their size, unafraid of animals twice their size and one of the most tenacious animals their is.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm that's awesome I would not want to make those things mad 😁

• They are related to badgers and have the same temperament as a honey badger. Also, a fully grown Wolverine is about the size of medium dog and they have been known to take down prey as big as fully grown elk or moose by themselves.

• Yeah ik those things are extremely strong it surprises me

• Tiger because of its power and elegance.
    c4.staticflickr.com/.../...049560_05bebbe3f2_b.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragons (they're mentioned in the bible! They *must* be real!), cats, and pretty much anything that flies (though I'm not a bird person, I would never *keep* birds)

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite animal is the Arabian horse. Horse riding is really a great sport.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going with birds. I own one and she'll bite me if I go with anything else.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol aww she seems like a sweet heart 😂

• Total princess complex. Except when she gets scared then she flies over to me making baby bird noises like the world is ending.

• Leopard seals 'cause they're basically the raptors of the Arctic sea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bears, they are big, cute, lazy and they don't take any shit from anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Llamas because if you don't like llamas I don't like you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Dogs are my favourite animal because they're so loyal <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I always hate questions like this, cause I can never choose. :/ I love so many animals so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a lynx, or house cat, or owl... i dunno! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite animals are: Horses/Shetland ponies and bunny rabbits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Land animal: Cheetah because they're the fastes land animals

Aquatic Animal: Either a whale or a manatee

0|0
    0|0
  • Manta Rays, they are such beautiful gentle giants and so amazingly graceful.
    cupegraf.com/.../357484-manta-ray.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes they are I've touched them Before and they don't mind

• Me too, they love human interaction. I can't tell you how many times I've run into them whilst out diving/snorkeling.

• Yes there beautiful animals the way the swim they look magical