If there would be new hominid species, what could they be like?

If there were to be new different hominid species (think of old ones like homo erectus and neanderthals) that would live with us at some point in the future, what do you think they could be like?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they would have psychic abilities or have different forms they could transform into, like transformers. Or maybe the have a third gender, or a fourth, or fifth. Or they can talk out of their butts (that would be awesome). Or they can make a baby out of their own thoughts. Or change their sex at will. Or females could have a see-through abdomen so they could see their unborn child. Or be able to psychically communicate with a fetus. Or we could have different stages of developement. Maybe babies would be able to talk and reproduce.
    This is really fun to think about.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• damn... i dont even know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Less physically strong but more mental powers

0|0
    0|0
  • I have heard about future human called home sapiens Futura list he will be without body hairs, more intelligent, larger skull, taller, without wisdom tooth etc

I have also heard from some people they use to say neanderthal are still alive.. But I don't know other things about them

0|0
    0|0