Does such a thing as "luck" exist?

Whether it relate to relationships, friendships, employment opportunities, illnesses, pretty much anything you can think of? Also, how can I tell if someone placed a curse on me?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, everything that happens could not have happened any other way. If you believe in God than it is logical that he decides what does and does not happen. If you are a believer in science only than everything is dictated by the laws of nature even our own brain waves. Thus once again, nothing could have happened any other way. Everything that has happened or will happen was meant to be from the beginning of time.

What Guys Said 6

• Two guys are engaging in combat in Afghanistan, and they are forced to retreat further back to gain the advantage over their enemy.

Guy 1 forgets his gun back at their last location and runs back for it, Guy 2 remains with the squad. A bomb goes off, and Guy 2 is killed.

How much skill did it take for Guy 1 to survive? There's your proof of luck.

• Depends upon your faith and way of thinking.

• Well I never used to believe in luck. But some circumstances and instances really changed my view. I now believe that their is such things as luck and probably even destiny.

• What took place?

• Well that would be a really really long story... I don't think you have enough tissues to wipe your tears :D

• No, everything is coincidence and the universe does not keep a tally of who wins/loses.

• for me it is a yes

• no jesus is controlling things what he decides is best

What Girls Said 0