Is $10 a decent salary for being twenty in the United States (Florida)?

I am still in college, but have no expectations as to what college has to offer. The job market is shitty and you never know.

• Yes
    78% (7)67% (8)71% (15)Vote
  • No
    22% (2)33% (4)29% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Its was my hourly wage most of college. Quailty of life was ok

0|0
    0|0
    • So now that you are out of college, were you able to find a decent job in your desired field?

• Yes. It took 6 months. Market is still kinda shitty

What Guys Said 13

• I know this 54 year old man that works at Boston Market when I go in there we chat and he makes $10.90 An hour so your ok. He does drive a school bus in the day time also

0|0
    0|0
  • Is $10 the minimum wage?

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got more money saved than I do lol.

Sounds like you aren't doing too bad right now just keep aiming higher.

0|0
    0|0
  • For Florida, I don't know. Minimum wage in California is 9$ an hour, so that wouldn't be too good over here. Whatever min wage is over there it might be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • $10.00? For an annual salary? Hell no! Not even for a child actor! Unless you are talking about an hourly rate, then that's pretty good actually. Make sure you verify what you are talking about and what you mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not poor

0|0
    0|0
  • an hour? maybe. but that part of the country is used to slavery, and may vote to bring it back soon #Charleston

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no you're not poor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I made 8.50 per hour working at a retirement home being a dishwasher for my first job, I live in Pennsylvania though. $10 an hour in Florida? I don't know if that's good or not. Florida is more expensive than PA I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, thats not too good actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got more money than I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's almost 100 a day. That's not good it's great. Unless the work is to hard then it's bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • i spend more then 10 bucks on a meal at taco bell.. so no it sucks

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• You've got more money than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • well you are damn richer than me.. lol.. i will think of you as some queen..

0|0
    0|0
  • For being in college, it's not bad. There are a lot of people in college making the minimum $7.25 an hour. It's not something I would want to live off of for the rest of my life though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your doing pretty. Well I make about 9 bucks an hour and minimum wage is about $8.50

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines 10.5 plus tips and its shitty. I can't even live off of it, it is t decent it's minimum

0|0
    1|0
    • What state do you live in?

• You probably have a nice savings too -_-

• Washington. And no I actually don't :/ but I'm working on it. I want to save up 5 grand for my first car when I'm 18

• it's okay...

0|0
    0|0
  • I make 3k a year. That's poor

0|0
    0|0
  • still good, I don't even get minimum wage

0|0
    0|0