Are we friends?

Tag someone and tell him/her why he/she is you GAG friend

Updates:
also, name something you like about them

1|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I_am_repulsive = fun, cool, friendly, nonjudgmental (can talk about anything with him), open minded, loyal, hardworking

BertMacklinFBI = intense, trustworthy, sweet (legit after each convo you may need to schedule an appointment with the dentist), has a way with words, tenacious, good outlook on the world (people, situations, etc...)

CourtJester = my first GAGuy friend, troll, a Jester :)), fabulous, amiable, wacky

Mistnigqa808 = HILARIOUS (each convo we have ends with me having stomach pains from laughing so hard and so much), crazy, blunt (does not beat around the bush), active, techy, very transparent and talkative (he'll gladly share stories about his experiences and the people he's met)

DanteSparda and Genie23 = very cordial and interesting people (enjoy hearing about their day when I get to hear from them that is)

Asker, I don't think we're friends.

just gonna put this out there
    @krushhbrownies doesn't want to be my friend :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I admire lots of people here for different reasons and am uneasy tagging them in case I forget someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of new here.. so really don't know any GAGer that well... but i like that every1 here is quite supportive (some are too fuckin funny!!)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't make friends!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!