What is the last thing you just ate?

I really wish there was a FOOD topic in GaG questions! I love cooking and talking about food. My question, and subquestions for you guys is what did you last eat and/or drink? Or what are you eating right now?

If you or someone else cooked something, what was it? If it was a store-bought snack, what product and brand name? If it was take out what was it and where was it from?

Most importantly - was it good? :)

And... go!

1|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I made a tropical turkey wrap.

Tortilla, mayo, lettuce, avocado, mango, and turkey (lunch meat).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'm currently eating Cantuccini. As a foodie you might know them. They're a very famous Italian type of cookie with almonds in it. They're sort of hard and meant to be eaten with some strong, real Italian coffee. I don't like coffee, so I'm just eating them with some milk ;-). I've got to know them last year on a round trip in Italy with my girlfriend. They come from around the region of the cities Siena/Lucca, so Toscana (most good Italian food comes from the Toscana ;-)). I've bought the ones I'm eating right now in a delicacy store in my town. They were very expensive (14 Franks, that's about 15 dollars for 10 cookies) but it was absolutely worth it. They're really tasty :-). I'm a big foodie myself, so I like lingering around delicacy shops and find new interesting food products :-).

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, of course I know what it is and enjoy them too!! I love pistachios in mine. :)

• i ate enchiladas with rice and beans... i made them from scratch and it was was delicious

1|0
    0|0
  • I ate some pancakes, then some chips cause I was still hungry, and then I ended with a cup of milk with Nesquik, like every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Banana milkshake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a cajun chicken ciabatta and bottled water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco Bell

0|0
    0|0
  • I just had a sandwich lmao. At 7am, I haven't slept all night.
    Just stayed up watching Dragon Ball Z.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Original Pringles. Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a slice of pizza from a street vendor this evening

0|0
    0|0
  • cheese and orange juice... after that a cup of coffee... not a luxery breakfast but loved it :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I roasted chicken quarters with red potatoes, carrots, squash, and onions. It was so good there wasn't any room for dessert!

I agree about the food topic! Maybe we could go with Daily Living or Lifestyle or something? You should message the admins! Foodies have questions too! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate popcorn... i cooked it so i could watch a movie and chill lol

1|0
    0|0
  • The last thing I ate was a Milchschnitte..

www.milchschnitte.de/.../packshot.png

And yeah, it was quite delicious 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • A pork minced meat sausage with rice in it, on a stick, both grilled and fried. Oh and it's a tad sour, which was so awesome! Fucking Thai food, yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cucumbers lol :p

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate chip pancakes and orange juice <3

0|0
    0|0
  • apricot cobbler made from fresh picked apricots
    it was very good :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Ohhh you just gave me an idea of what to bake next time! Not apricot, but I have been craving a peach cobbler lately.

• That orange crush soda stuff and pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Cake mix powder lol

0|0
    0|0
  • fried chicken with buffalo sauce... STORY. OF. MY. GOD. DAMN. LIFE... :/

1|0
    0|0
    • oh wait no! it was pretzels! my bad haha