What drugs have u done?

I'm listening to purple pills by eminem. I was just wondering. Toy can count a alcoholic drink as well if you don't do drugs.

I haven't done any. But I'm thinking about it.

U guys rock

Most Helpful Girl

• Acid, coke, ecstasy, salvia, nitrous oxide, xanax, hydrocodone, amphetamine salts... And pot😍

What Girls Said 6

• Well aside from the legal drugs such as nicotine, alcohol, prescription and over-the-counter medicines, I've smoked cannabis and eaten chemically enhanced mushrooms. Nothing else. No hard street drugs.

For one employer years ago, I was required to take a drug test, and in my system, there were traces of cocaine, crack, and all sorts of nasty drugs. I insisted I've never even experimented, but apparently we all have miniscule traces of all of these drugs in our bodies just from handling money and engaging with the public. The miniscule traces they found, as it was a sensitive drug test, said that they see the levels of each drug to know if we have used it compared to just being in contact with it.

So I guess technically I could say I have every drug in my system whether I've knowingly taken them or not. So do you, and everyone else for that matter. LOL

• That is messed up. I knew about perscription drugs in our water but not the others.

• It's not enough of a trace to affect us - but it's enough to show up on sensitive drug tests where they absolutely have to find everything. But still... pretty gross.

• None for me besides smoked weed twice (gross) and drink. :)

• Weed and tobacco

• Um I've never done drugs and don't really plan on it... yeah...

• Just weed. I wouldn't do any other drug because I know my limit

• None of 'em. lol

What Guys Said 12

• Never done anything except smoke tobacco and occasionaly sip alcohol, I don't like it but my friends constatnly tell me that you can't tast it, it usually ends with me debating whether or not I should spit it in there faces to let them know that I do in fact taste it.

• Acohol, pot, ectasy and a bucketload of prescription stuff

• Wow I didn't expect to hear that coming from you lol

• @LeeLFC Long time ago only alcohol once or twice a month now

• I have taken an LSD tab which led to me running down a highway completely naked and later getting arrested, one of the cops ended up punching me in my ear... I had to get seven stitches to stop the blood from flowing out my ear... This all happened last Fourth of July

• I may or may not have mixed some NyQuil in a Sprite with Jolly Ranchers all in 2 Styrofoam cups.. I don't recommend it
    And I've smoked tea which is strangely relaxing

• Just weed. Too much of a pussy to try other shit like psychedelics.

• Acid, coke, speed, cannabis, tobacco, alcohol.

• I don't do drugs

• Molly, Lucy, and Mary

• all of them so i can feel like a white high school girl trying to fit in.

• weed, alcahol, hookaah pen, a cigar and thats it

• Weed which isn't really drug... that's all I ever will.

• Coffee! Lol