What are some alcoholic drinks that taste fruity?

I'm not a big drinker so anything strong I prefer to stay away from. What are some drinks that you don't or barely taste the alcohol in? Before you say anything about my age, my mom let's me drink at home so that's not a problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend and all my female friends love Mojitos. They mainly contain white rum, water, lime juice and some mint leaves. They're absolutely great in summer. Sometimes I like to drink them too. They're very easy to make, very refreshing and the alcohol is not too strong (you can adjust the degree of how much you taste the alcohol by putting in just a tad of sugar or a little more). I also like the "Blood orange old fashioned" a lot. Both drinks can also be made without the alcohol.

What Guys Said 5

• Seagrams Escapes are pretty much the least alcoholic tasting thing you can drink. It's just super fruity beer pretty much.

• The most fruity probably are alcopops
    www.wearepath.com/.../alcopops4.jpg

• 0|0
  • alcopops. especially the ones with vodka. and no matter what you drink you will still taste the alcohol.

• Not true. I've had a few where I didn't taste anything but I want to try some new ones.

• mix your own.

• light beer

What Girls Said 1

• Fuzzy Navel. Yum!