Do you think your going to hell?

I know im going to hell. I have sex before marriage. I didn't listen to my parent advice for career choices. I drink do some light drugs. u support gay and transgender rights. I stop going to church and I question god.

I don't think god is that forgiving. He made us in the image of him. How forgiving are you really. I'm not that forgiving so there I'm going to hell. I don't think it'll be so bad though all my friend will be there lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is a hell, I'm definitely going there. Sex before marriage, check. Lie through my teeth on a daily basis, have had my share of alcoholic drinks back in the day, some time where I was a bit into drugs, check check check.

I'm honestly cool with it if I do go to hell for those things though. There's nothing wrong with any of them, and if 'god' will banish me from some sort of heaven for doing those things relatively responsibly, fuck it. Sounds like a shitty heaven.

What Girls Said 6

• You'll be in good company with me and others who are atheists who don't believe there is a hell that we'll be going to, so I think you'll be fine.

But who knows? I'll pack my bunny slippers and a good book just in case. ;)

• Well at least you know where you're going to end up. Therefore, any choices you have made are correct. You might as well enjoy the ride and make some friends who also know they are going to hell so that you will at least a good bro down there to keep you company.

• Well in my belief, your going to hell is not decided by what you did in this world. It's decided by either you believe or not believe in Jesus. And for the record, I know I'm not going to hell.

• Yes I will if the hell exists.

• I'd have to believe in hell first, so no I don't think I'm going to hell.

• So yeah your going to hell. Not believing mean your going there

• Wow, I didn't realize I had that ability to affect someone's feelings simply by correcting spelling and giving my opinion. 😂

• Well now you know

• You are better off than you think. What we think of GOD is often forced on us by self righteous hypocrites who love tradition and power. .. you might be surprised at who GOD really is...

What Guys Said 7

• Here's the thing.
    I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in "hell".
    At the same time i can't say this supposed sexual liberation has been more successful than the abstinence before.
    There are more births out of wedlock and more single moms everywhere now. And as single mom they are always poorer ( and less able to provide ) as a two person house hold family.

So not having sex based on religious teachings is... dumb.
    But that doesn't mean people should go crazy like they do now.

From one extreme to another i guess...

As for when you die.
    Death will be like sleep. When you go to sleep your consciousness "disconnects".
    You can't feel or think or... anything.
    Only the automated systems in your body keep working.

Death is the same except the automated systems fail.
    What I really fear is that no one will remember us - this is truly sad. We're just "one of those people who lived in the 21st century" in future generations' history books.
    The only way we "live" are through our children. They are the only ones who "remember" us. Everyone else forgets.
    Monuments fall, cemetery stones crumble.

• This is a question that will always invite debate and argument and grief. So if you do not believe, please do not care reading this through.

You really have to believe in heaven and hell to live a life that keeps you away from acts that can take you to hell. But it is also a sin to not have faith in God's kindness. Of course, if you are a believer, God alone will decide your destiny. No man, even if he is a prophet, will decide to send you to hell or heaven. No human has the power to wash your sins or cleanse you of your deeds.

As for me, I try my best. I know we keep doing things that are not liked by God. But if we have to give ourselves any chance of avoiding hell, we just need to remember God; every day, every hour, every minute of our actions.

• I think you already are in hell - Don't beat yourself up - There is no such thing just live your own life.

• I don't really believe in hell. I mean a place you go to for eternity to be tortured forever, sounds kind of like overkill to me. I mean after all we are only human. We all make mistakes at some point or another.

• Hell would have to exist for that.
    But it doesn't, so I sure am not going there, lol.

• God is willing to forgive you for anything you do, unlike any person on Earth. The only thing that you have to do is truly believe that he can help you. Everybody sins and questions God, and no one deserves what he gives us, be he does it anyways. Never give up on your own faith or life, because God won't ever stop trying.

• Been there and back already...