Have you written a myTake before?

Just curious though.

And does the myTakes that appear at the Feed the ones that got promoted? Meaning that if the take is not promoted it won't appear there?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• A few, not too many. The ones that get promoted are the ones that show up on the feed, but the featured ones are the ones that are stickied there. If I remember correctly, anyways.

• I have written 3 myTakes. One of mine got promoted and it appeared in the promoted section. If your take is not promoted it will not appear in the promoted section.

• I have not but am interested in doing it so I always read the questions about them.

• I've written a couple. One got promoted and the other did not. If you wanna get your take promoted, you have to make sure it's well written and well put together with good imagery, headlines, and pull-quotes. Make sure you proof read it a few times.

• Yes. Only one, it's very short, to the point, yet meaningful.

Reading between lines is required to get its hidden meaning.

You can read on my profile.

• i‘ve written 4 2 were promoted

What Girls Said 5

• I've written 11 of them so far. Yes, if they're promoted this means they go to the Feed right away. Getting featured is when they will take a priority sequence within the feed.

I actually prefer writing myTakes than I do asking questions and if I see a bevy of similar questions or concerns from users in a short period of time, instead of answering everyone individually will write a myTake to kind of take care of them all at once.

• yes i've written 4 takes so far

• The myTakes on the feed are the promoted ones if I remember correctly, and I've made 2 myTakes which were both promoted.

• No, but writing on one right now.

• No. But I'm planning to write one