What do you think you deserve?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I am not sure. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve anything. But I do think or at least hope that I do deserve love, since I have so much love to give, it'd be a waste to not get that.

• i respect that :) ... i'm someway like you, even though i have a girlfriend :p

• Respect;)♡♡♡I'm a good person and have some good karma coming.

• Ice cream

Yes.

• everything

• Food sounds really good right now. But my laziness is preventing me from getting up and making it.

• Nothing really. I don't need much, but I would like happiness. Do I deserve it? Maybe... I will just keep trying to be a good person and hopefully will get that happiness eventually.

• the persuit of happiness, it isn't something easy to find. you have a long journey in life, and when you finally reach the final point you'll realize that happiness was in front of your eyes the whole time...
      hope you understand me :) ...
      good luck

• I got you. I'm not unhappy, just content. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Peace of mind

• if you want peace, leave whats behind and move further in life

• A good girl...

• A girlfriend...,😀

• Nothing. I'll work for what I want so I can at least pretend I'm a respectable person.

• deserve? no, not everybody thinks like you do.

• Two boobs n one pussy...