Would you rather be ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? Why?

• Ugly and live forever
  • Attractive and die in a year

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B not because of the attractiveness part but the idea of living forever is scary and it drives me insane, we all have to die at some point.

What Guys Said 11

• Neither situation is appealing. It has nothing to do with being "ugly" or "attractive"(Which are opinions anyway, since everyone has a different view of being ugly.) It's the fact I definitely want to live longer than a year, yet, I also don't want to live forever.

If I had to pick one, I would rather be "ugly" and live forever as opposed to "attractive" and die within the next year.

Since beauty is subjective, I will still be attractive to some women. Even if 80 percent of them found me "ugly", I can find at least 20 percent who don't. Plus, men aren't valued on their looks near as much, as we get valued on our careers, money and so on.

I just couldn't imagine dying in the next year. I would be dead at 25 years old. Even if most girls found be attractive, all that would allow me to do is have a higher chance (MAYBE) of losing my virginity. Then again, as I stated, we're not put on the same level of physical standards. If I died at 25, I felt like I barely got to live.

The fact option "B" has more votes speaks volumes... I mean are these people SERIOUS? Lol.

• I wouldn't want to live forever so I guess I choose die in a year. I'd do some pretty badass stuff. Which would be even better if I was irresistibly handsome :)

• Die in a year
    Because living forever sounds like a nightmare... like you see your loved ones die, your friends pass away, but you can't

• i would choose inbetween, not ugly and live till your old

• Ugly and and Live forever. I'm more interested in seeing the changes in the world. Even if it would turn out shit or not.

• I don't want to live for ever, but at the same time i wouldn't want to die in a year lol. i would want to be neither ugly or attractive.

Also can i ask... is that you in your picture?

• Ugly and live forever. Study as long as I need to to get any qualification to any level needed to get a brilliant job, purchase future technology or something simple like surgery to no longer be ugly, still live forever.

• both are shitty otions. non

• Never would want to live forever on earth so die in a year

• I'd rather be attractive and die faster, im ugly now and it ain't cool bruh

• Attractive. I don't want to live forever

What Girls Said 4

• I would rather be a attractive and die in a year because a year is better than anything else below a year. Plus I don't get that much attention from guys and want to see when I'm attractive I'll get attention. But I just don't want to be attractive for attention though, I just want to see how it is like

• Live forever!!!

• I don't want to be ugly and constantly be tormented for it for the rest of my life.

• Make plastic surgery and live forever