Would you rather be ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? Why?

• Ugly and live forever
    57% (4)42% (8)46% (12)Vote
  • Attractive and die in a year
    43% (3)58% (11)54% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B not because of the attractiveness part but the idea of living forever is scary and it drives me insane, we all have to die at some point.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Neither situation is appealing. It has nothing to do with being "ugly" or "attractive"(Which are opinions anyway, since everyone has a different view of being ugly.) It's the fact I definitely want to live longer than a year, yet, I also don't want to live forever.

If I had to pick one, I would rather be "ugly" and live forever as opposed to "attractive" and die within the next year.

Since beauty is subjective, I will still be attractive to some women. Even if 80 percent of them found me "ugly", I can find at least 20 percent who don't. Plus, men aren't valued on their looks near as much, as we get valued on our careers, money and so on.

I just couldn't imagine dying in the next year. I would be dead at 25 years old. Even if most girls found be attractive, all that would allow me to do is have a higher chance (MAYBE) of losing my virginity. Then again, as I stated, we're not put on the same level of physical standards. If I died at 25, I felt like I barely got to live.

The fact option "B" has more votes speaks volumes... I mean are these people SERIOUS? Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to live forever so I guess I choose die in a year. I'd do some pretty badass stuff. Which would be even better if I was irresistibly handsome :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Die in a year
    Because living forever sounds like a nightmare... like you see your loved ones die, your friends pass away, but you can't

1|0
    0|0
  • i would choose inbetween, not ugly and live till your old

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and and Live forever. I'm more interested in seeing the changes in the world. Even if it would turn out shit or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to live for ever, but at the same time i wouldn't want to die in a year lol. i would want to be neither ugly or attractive.

Also can i ask... is that you in your picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and live forever. Study as long as I need to to get any qualification to any level needed to get a brilliant job, purchase future technology or something simple like surgery to no longer be ugly, still live forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • both are shitty otions. non

0|0
    0|0
  • Never would want to live forever on earth so die in a year

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be attractive and die faster, im ugly now and it ain't cool bruh

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive. I don't want to live forever

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would rather be a attractive and die in a year because a year is better than anything else below a year. Plus I don't get that much attention from guys and want to see when I'm attractive I'll get attention. But I just don't want to be attractive for attention though, I just want to see how it is like

0|0
    0|0
  • Live forever!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to be ugly and constantly be tormented for it for the rest of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make plastic surgery and live forever

1|0
    0|0