Tips on being a left handed?

I am right handed, but I want to be both handed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, You can train yourself to be, But, It would litteraly take a life time. (Think of how long it has taken you to learn to write with your right hand? Basically you need to do all that agan with your left).

Its easier for chicks to be Ambidextrous then guys tho, Guys have a naturally dominant side of their body (I. e They can aim better with their right hand and kick stronger with their right leg and vice versa), On guys, Whatever 'Sided' they are, The Testicle on that side hangs higher up. #Funfact xD.

What Guys Said 6

• You can train yourself to be better with your left hand but unless your born Ambidextrous it will take a life time to achieve to be able to use your left hand like we do, and you will never be as good nor effective with it as us people who actually are left handed.

• Do as much you can with your left hand until you train it up

• So you wanna be ambidextrous that's good but difficult... you should practice from now onwards 😉 best of luck

• "Both handed"

Lol

• Ambidextrous?

I'm not sure you can train yourself to be ambidextrous, it's just something that naturally comes to some lucky people.

• I worked on it and now i can write, eat, and play tennis with my left hand.

• See, someone has faith, and thinks it's possible. Just takes a lot of effort to success...

• But still wouldn't it harm the brain, cause your pushing to be left handed when you are right handed?

• No I don't think so you will stil be right handed but know how to use your left hand as well

What Girls Said 6

• hard to ask for tips from someone who's born that way.
    my advice is just practice. a lot.

• I think it is a trait you are born with. While you can learn to use the other, you r brain will never be very good at it

• I guess just practice :)

• You need to keep writing constantly until you're used to it. It's very difficult.

• You can probably so some stuff left handed but things like writing will be very difficult. If I try to write right-handed it looks like a drunk 5 year old did it.

• That's what it looks like as me as a left handed xD

• It's really difficult to do isn't it?

• Not really difficult but it's in the middle.

• Lol "both handed" you mean ambidextrous. Start with grade school writing work sheets and practice with your left hand. My mother is ambidextrous but she's last handed anyways.