Does anyone wanna have a breaking bad discussion?

That's right! It's one of Kimmy's bored posts again.

Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to debate topics or discuss their favorite scene or part of breaking bad? Like one question I have is does anyone side with Walter? He was such an asshole! He treated Jesse like shit, the writers treated Jesse like shit. I felt horrible for him. :(

So any takers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw where he was coming from in the beginning, probably from seasons 1 to 4. The start of the 5th season Walter had completely lost it. I always felt bad for Jesse, Jesse has the worst luck throughout the entire series.

• I kinda agree except he's been a douchebag the entire time. Before season five he would keep Jesse's money from him, threaten to go solo. Once Jesse turned the tables Walt thought it was the end of the world!

• @asker the feds came in as he was dying, so who knows.

• That's true

What Guys Said 5

• That show completely passed me by - Everyone was always raving about it and I am thinking what was I doing that I missed it when it was shown

• You think they were bad to him now?

SPOILER

They originally planned to have Jesse be beat to death at the end of season one by Tuco instead of Tuco's henchmen. They let him live only because he became a popular character.

• WOW That is just so fucked up. What would the show have been without him?

• I liked the show but the bottom line is that they were creating something that creates misery. So I really didn't care what happened to them.

• 0|0
  • Don't let heroin addicts die! :D

What Girls Said 1

• I never got past the first episode lol
    Should I try to continue the show?

• It's definitely an interesting show that keeps you on your feet. Only if you can handle the drama.