When's the worst you have ever needed to pee?

Most Helpful Girl

• On a rollercoaster :( I think you can imagine how uncomfortable that was.

• Oh geez, the initial fall must not have been fun. Did you like sprint off it?

• Nope not fun at all 😬 luckily I was able to hold it for the entire ride and made it to the toilet in time. Woo

• Were you being obvious about it?

What Girls Said 4

• On a train lol had to be in a bottle so embarrassing

• My family and I were road tripping to SC, and I had to pee like Seabiscuit lol!

• Haha so what ended up happening?

• Most definitely!

• Haha how close of a call was it?

• I was experimenting and trying to hold it in for as long as I can. When I finally did it, I had an orgasm while peeing.

• many times.

What Guys Said 6

• after eatin pineapple n drinkin water... then goin out 2 da grocery store without peein 1st... it sucks

• On a long a bus journey, it seems like hours till we hit rest stop

• On a bus and in class during an important lecture. It really sucked, oh imagine the relief when I finally let go. Ha-ha

• I was on the road with a car, i was about to piss myself. It was painful and i thought my urine was going to mix in my blood.

• when I think, no peeing outside is wrong and controls it.

• I actually wet my pants at work. I was finishing up my shift, and was trying to find a bathroom, but couldn't. I may have been relatively new at the time.