Why Black People are Brown and White People Pink?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• It goes back to the days of the Salem witch trials, during which individuals were sacrificed to fuel our lord satan. The Necronomicon states that that the soul of a white man is worth approximately 40% more than the soul of other skinned men (Tres Quinto Compromise) , as we all know the angels above are white and pure Lamentations 4:7-8.
    Witches began to use the white townsfolk for their rituals, but the townsfolk caught on, and began to hunt down the witches that continued that used these sorceries. As a result, the witches began to use individuals of different skin colors (black, brown, yellow, red, blue, green, and the occasional rainbow), but requiring 40% more soul, as their souls were unpure or dirty. As time went on, our lord satan removed the book from this plane, the teachings of the witches disappeared altogether. Their offspring, and their offspring's offspring began to tell tales of these rituals, with their own personal twists.
    This brings us to the question above. The whole reason why the term "black" people exists is because anyone who is not white has a less pure, blacker heart. Because of things like the third person effect, and secularization, this term changed from the definition of those with a black heart, to those with black skin.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 5

• Black people contain the pigment melanin that makes them brown. I forget the name of the pigment that makes hire people flesh colored/nude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Another silly question
    But I'll be serious

"Pigmentation"

1|0
    0|0
  • How old are you really? Like 5 or 6?

0|0
    0|0
  • Something called pigmentation... Black people have more of it than white people

0|0
    0|0
  • White people aren't pink, they are beige if anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• amount of melanin in skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Black people are black though! :D "Pink People" just sounds unattractive! :D

0|0
    0|2
    • @Not_Helping I don't agree that black people are black and yes, you are not helping as your username states it :p

• Pink? The f

1|1
    0|0
  • Photosynthesis.

2|0
    0|0
  • the colours black and white have greater symbolism and meaning. If you study the occult you'd understand.

Black = bad
    white = right

and yes black people look more brown than black and whites look more peach than white.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm cause of melanin

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all whites are pink, just check the Mediterraneans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink? Nobody is pink, only Patrick Star is..
    White people's skin is also a kind of brown, a very light brown

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I'm white as a sheet...

0|0
    0|0