Being tall is better then being short?

being tall is way more attractive then being short.. and this goes for both genders... ught i wish i was tall.. it looks way better, or at least most of the times

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• When I was in secondary school, my best friend was around a foot shorter than me. Whenever the corridor crushes happened and we got squeezed by all the Year 7s running for the canteen, he was always able to slip through the gaps while I got caught in the waves and dragged off.

• as a guy: yes

as a girl: no

girls go crazy for tall guys but guys like shorter girls (at least shorter than themselfes)

• yes, short regardless of gender isn't a good thing... it just looks better to be tall

• well thats your opinion, so i can't really argue with that i guess... but tall is best

• i think most guys are like this. but i can understand that you want to be tall not to please a guy but to feel more confident.

• Tall guys yes tall girls no.

• tall people= more attractive, girls and guys

• Yep yep yep

• Yeah definitely, at least for a guy. Girls love tall fellas.

• tall girls looks great too... im very envious of tall girls

• Top shelf bread! :D

• What exactly are you hopeing to get out of this post.

• i prefer short girls and i think guys l prefer to be tall

• Nope, not even remotely true. Lots of guys have huge crushes on short girls and think they're the sexiest girls of all. I'm 6'5" and my current crush is 5'0".

• Nah, only when her heels make her taller than me, otherwise I prefer them "fun size" :)

• boys tend to be tall
    girls tend to be short

• not all guys... where i loved before majority of guys where my height... which is short

• of being short

• pity to you girl... please be accepted... this is genetic

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 5'7 and would love to be a bit shorter... I hate towering out above people when I decide to wear cute heels. It's really not as nice as you think it is...

• I don't consider 5'7 that tall at all for a girl. If you're insecure about it then what you need is some tall friends...

• I guess we all want what we can't have :/

• Find taller people and bring them into the loop. You're still shorter than the average male.

• Short people are less likely to develop cancer if that makes you feel any better.

• Not always. Being shorter, you have more options as far as dating goes, and you can do cool stuff like be a flyer in cheer or gymnastics. You're more aerodynamic when you're smaller. I'm 5'9 and I'm okay with it, but especially when I was younger I wished I was shorter like 5'6.

• lol try being 5'11". Guys are usually attracted to short girls... Yes tall guys are considered more attractive but not taller girls...

Embrace your height.

• I'm a pretty cute short girl so I'll disagree with you.

• I'm 5'0" and I think I have to disagree with you. I'm fucking cute.

It's come to my attention most people think I'm so adorable because I'm so tiny. It's nice.

• It's cute for a girl to be small. Guys feel more superior and taller if the lady is short haha

• i lik tall guys but i dont mind bein short it helps wot i do sumtimes xxx

• what's wrong with being short i'm 5ft 2in

• its not wrong in its self, but its less attractive then being tall.. tall people look in general way better then short people