What are you thinking of? What just crossed your mind?

Think fast! And type the first thing you just thought of or were thinking of. ^.^

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking of how to break free from GaG and have more success in my real life

Most Helpful Girl

• "Gotta check gag to see people having to deal with worse issues/problems than me"

What Guys Said 17

• Wondering why I am blocked by a random user that I don't even think I have even talked to on this site! or that I can remember talking to. Weird! I am also thinking that I need to get my breakfast. Thinking about the fact I need to learn my speech that I need to learn in order to present my poster in front of a group of people on Wednesday but I can't be bothered. Also that is a cute pic. :)

• can't remember sorry not can

• Lmao that is such a generalisation some cats are awesome some are not. Same goes for dogs not all of them are nice either but some are. :) With any animal a lot is down to how you treat it.

• "Oh it's @bumblesuperbee asking a question, I have to answer it"

This is really what I thought of when I saw your question, you got my attention to a point that I forgot what I was thinking of before :p

• I just got on for the fist time in about a week and I'm wondering about these updates like what and why the fuck?

• ... just had a brain fart.

• I chuckled at your pic

• I have diarrhea and I don't feel like punishing my anus by squeezing out another watery chocolate substance

• How would sex feel like with a girl I met today

• your beautiful self

• i need a joint.

• The joy of living! :D

• thinking about my girlfriend

• How bad I need half a million dollars for the purchase I'm looking at

• "Gotta check asker's profile cause she looks super cute"... that's what I thought ;)

• I thought bout cats... but i'd say Puss

• I never knew how to be attractive to women instinctively. And I never cultivated an attractive lifestyle because I thought I wasn't good enough to be anything more than a normal guy. But I'm not attracted to normal women. I don't find their looks sexually appealing and I don't find their personalities interesting in the slightest. I don't want to have a relationship with a woman who likes music and movies I don't like, doesn't read, and only talks about stuff like work, the news, whatever sport is in season, some TV show, or going to the bar... some girl who just floats through life on autopilot, who looks, talks, acts, and thinks just like all the rest. No, I want someone exceptional. I want someone beautiful and fascinating and one of a kind.

The problem is, what few girls I ever met that actually did have what I want are now all taken. I moved too slow with two of them and they never knew how I felt. One of those moved in with a guy and got pregnant within months of doing so... it sucks because of all the girls I ever met, she would have been the best match for me - we had so much in common and shared a lot of views and her looks and personality were exactly what I've always wanted in a woman. Not just a woman but a person. We shared more than I do with most PEOPLE, male or female. I'd always dreamed of meeting someone like her, and it really sucks the way it went. Even if she ever breaks up (which is highly unlikely) she still has that kid. And I knew her before that. There's just no one like her in all the world.

Then there's this other girl I used to be close to... talking to her was so easy. We didn't relate on quite as many things as I did with the first girl, but we still shared a lot and were looking for some of the same things. She was still a very different sort of girl, and beautiful too. We shared our deep thoughts and we shared the things we felt were special and she understood me. She used to tell me the sweetest things. But I screwed up my approach with her cause I didn't know what a man is supposed to be like and again, I hadn't been preparing all my life like I should have, and I got friendzoned. Now she's in a serious relationship with the biggest scumbag I've ever heard of. I've been hoping they break up now for over a year, but even if that happened I don't know what the use would be.

There's just no one like them left though. So I guess I can either accept someone boring, or just stay alone for good.

• Even if those two girls u liked are now taken, there's nothing that says or proves that there aren't girls like them anymore. Trust me, you'd be surprised by what the future hold for u. Just don't give up and don't discourage urself to not go and meet other women.
      Those two women aren't the only matches for u. And, well, one got pregnant and the other is with a douche.. soo that summarises the kind of persons they truly were.

• No, don't be. I'm sorry that's how u feel. And I really hope you would change ur mind about this or you'd meet someone as special as those girls.

• I don't think I will, no matter what I do. They had a special way of being both really deep and playful at the same time. They would say things that other people just wouldn't say. They thought about things that most people don't. And they were all uniquely attractive - they had perfect looks and nobody else had their face. Not like the normal girls, where you can go to any bar in town and find four or five others that look pretty much the same. No, this was my chance and I blew it. I don't think that it's destiny or fate but I do believe that we have best possible matches out there. The problem is, if we mess up with them, then it only goes downhill from there and we can only do so well now, because there's just no one as good left. If I can't get them, then it will never be as good as it could have been. That's what really makes it hard for me to get motivated these days.

• Voltametry and chromotography.

• The sword I just ordered

What Girls Said 17

• Omg, can't type that, too private. 😮

• It has raining again!!! Damn, look at the time! I need to go to sleep. Wait, what should I wear tomorrow?
    I really should turn off my cell phone

👆 that's what just crossed my mind :D

• Haha I know what u mean!!

• Lol! True 😂😂😂
      You too. Sleep well, take care girly! 🙋

• U got it ;) you too!

• "Rhinox was the coolest transformer in beast wars, like he was sooooo chill. Wor that show is old. Sooo old. I think it's on Netflix. I love Netflix." :3

• I am trying to decide whether or not to respond to people who reject my advice on this site. Should I argue with him or let them go on in their misguided ways? I think I will drop the subject altogether and let them go on disagreeing with me.

• About how in a moment or two I'll be running a hot bath.

• How I wish I did not put that horrible big mac into my mouth. YUK

• I was thinking of my friend from Hong Kong who I went to school with for 2 years but probably never gonna see again 😭

• WHY DOES MY STOMACH HURT SO BAD. I ONLY HAD OATMEAL.

• I want to be in the presences of my boyfriend.

• I'm wondering if i should call my boyfriend tonight or not.. hmmm

• I don't really wanna tag him. But a GaGer.

• That picture made me laugh, lol. I'm thinking of listening to my fav song. Which is Shower By Becky G :) <3

• I'm stressed out and kind of sad.

• I was thinking about the last question I answered.

• I'm thinking about leaving GaG. This site depresses me :/

• Gabe. 💗💗❤️❤️

• Eww...

..