How do you move on?

I have this guy I like, and I want to move on. I also want to try to hate him. How do you do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying to hate him isn't a good idea. You really just need to aim for nonchalance and not care about what he does, hating him won't make you feel any better. Just keep reminding yourself of all the bad things about him, why you want to move on, and tell yourself all of the reasons you wouldn't work together.

• Just a personal experience this is in no way a fact but, i did once have this crush over a girl and even when i think about the bad things and all that, still i'm thinking about her so it didn't really change much until i moved on, just stayed away from her literally prevented myself of thinking about her and just tried to stay busy with other things, and before you know it i just stopped feeling anything even when i thought of her or when i'm talking to her.

• @Stanlee ^ forgot to mention to basically avoid the guy too. Stanlee raised a good point. If you ignore them and keep your interaction with them to a minimum, then hopefully you'll start to not care.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 5

• In time you will move on

• You don't need to hate anyone, just give it time and eventually you'll move on.

• Been there done that, you can't just insta-hate him or whatever you wanna call it, for me i just literally stayed away from her and kept myself busy with other things, it's all mental and you will recover fast unless however you keep thinking about him over and over, i got stuck for like half a year with this awkward weird stupid crush on a girl just because i kept thinking about her, even before i fall asleep.
    Well, this is my side of the story goodluck.

• You will survive! :D

• why would you want to hate someone that you like though? that doesn't make sense. he doesn't like you back?

What Girls Said 0