Is there a reason why you are alive?

Or is your existence without any sense?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Depends on what spectrum you look at it from - I really strive to be an inspiration for others one day, I am most certain I won't change the world but just knowing I have changed one persons life for the better would give my life a really nice meaning to me personally :)

• I'm alive because I haven't died yet.

• Thats totally right.
      U know that u shouldn't answer my cool questions if u want to get rid of me...

• I live to worship God, to enjoy the beauty of nature, to improve my health, to bless my family and friends, to build relationships with other people, and to improve my intellectual performance at school or work.

• Nope. The fact that I'm alive is 100% chance and doesn't mean anything really.
    But I've given myself a purpose because not everyone gets to be alive right now or is able to have the opportunities I have. I want to help people (and save the world if I can). I just genuinely want to make the world a more tolerant better place

• I'm alive because I'm not ready for my life to be over yet. I still want to build my career, raise a family, make new friends, give back to people and help them, all that kind of stuff.

• I make up my reasons as I go. Finish high school, finish university, find a good job, travel the world, adopt a bunch of pets, learn to play an instrument. And I'm fine with not having a set goal for life.

• I am alive because I never could end my life when I went through my depression and then I stayed alive for love and for God. It's a complex thing for me...

• I believe I was born to be awesome.

• Cause I don't have the guts to end my stupid life

• Live for love?

• That's sad.. but what do u expect if u give it up

• To finally stop existing and living this private hell of being me

• No idea trying to figure it out

• I believe that there's a reason why I'm alive, but I haven't figured it out yet.

• I'm not sure yet but we are all here for a reason

• I'm alive because I was born and haven't died yet.

• I'm alive cause my moms contraception failed. Other than that I don't know

What Guys Said 23

• My primary goal in life was to sexually conquer the girls of planet Earth. That goal has completely failed so I had to force myself to remember my other far less important missions on planet Earth. The reason I'm here is because malevolent extraterrestrials are returning to planet Earth and I must stop them from destroying Earth. But I don't know if I want to stop them anymore, I'm still a virgin and I don't mind if these E. T. s want to wipe out all humans. I mean I can just escape and watch Earth get blown up. There are plenty of other planets to have fun in. I've been forced to become a recluse on this planet so, yeah. What, I don't sound fair? Welcome to my world, it hasn't been fair to me my entire life, ROFL. I still haven't given up my primary goal, though. I still have the resolve to sexually conquer the females of this planet. Oh, right, my other mission is to save humanity from the illusions of scarcity placed by the elites controlling this world. I'm going to destroy the monetary system to restore abundance of all resources on planet Earth. It shouldn't cost money to be alive. The monetary system we have today is the modern form of slavery. This is the only planet in the universe that operates on a monetary system. Every other planet that is thriving today became a utopia. The planets that were corrupt ended up destroying themselves. Humanity is very close to destroying themselves because of greed, corruption, and refusal to be evil.

• You talk about other planets with corrupt species? How can u stop some aliens who want to destroy our planet earth?

• I'll end up saving the Earth, don't worry. I'm not really good at being evil even if I tried, lol.

• That's nice of you

• No, being alive is a random thing, we were just the "winners of the race" and we were born. Now, once we're alive, we should do our best to be happy and enjoy life! Let's take advantage of the fact that we were the lucky ones when we were born :D

• There's a reason, whether you believe in religion or not, the universe doesn't do anything that wastes energy, so even if you're atheist there is some reason for our existence.

The thing is, with or without a reason, you can do the same things, so is it that important?

• I think so but I haven't figured it out yet.

• Because the moment of death hasn't came for me yet. I'm not gonna choose it, I will let my destiny choose it for me.

• I am alive because my parents had sex and I haven't died yet.

• My heart's still beating.

• Video games, money, food, sex, and boobs.

• if reecarnation exists, i am alive to correct my mistakes that i did in my past life. if reecarnation does not exists; so simply only one reason; broken condom...

• Just living, no reason. I'm most likely doing what system makes me to do and nothing else. I'd rather to never born. I can say that i live to meet my favourite bands face to face one day.

• Just one of the millions of sperm cell who reached the egg.

• I think so. I don't know.

• The reason I am alive is because two people had sex and a sperm cell fertilized an egg cell.

• Because my parents fucked

#Duh

• I dont really think there is a reason.

• I'm only alive because I'm too scared to die.

If I wasn't I'd probably have killed myself.

• To give out as many orgasms to as many women as possible

• i have millions and millions of reasons :)

• Are you really %100 German? you look like turkish guys.

• Wrong question haha😂 but yes I am. The blonde people are from Sweden;)

• i didn't say you look like turkish guys just because you are not blonde. i'm from turkey too and in my opinion your shape of face is like turkish guys's faces. if you want i can ask a question about this on turkish GaG with poll and let you to see the results

• Yes, to see people dying, especially the ones i hate.

I hate almost everyone.

• To accomplish my dream of becoming a whore.

• Let me answer that with question and see where the answer leads too. What is truth. Not a truth, but the truth. Something independent that does not change, otherwise everything is just relative to each other.

• I am alive due to my parents having a child and not dying up to this point, like anyone else.