Anyone here on GAG want to share your most recent dream/nightmare that you've had?

I'll share my nightmare that I've had from yesterday morning. I had a nightmare about me and my family going into a park for a party. Then, the next thing you know, a giant crocodile comes out of no where (while the crocodile moves incredibly fast for it's specie and size) and attacked my aunt, ripping her body in half, devouring her lower body. Then my aunt's son and her daughter and I went to go pick up her remains while she's slowing dying and passing out. Me, my father and my uncle shot the giant crocodile up to death with 12 gauge shotguns. After than, I went back to my aunt to see how she's doing and lastly, she died and that started waking me up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get nightmares very often. Every couple of years or half year I will dream about a guy trying to kill me but I'm not scared when it happens because I know they will never succeed. The last time I had a scary dream was over a year ago when I saw in my sleep, or indian woman breaking into my house, straddling me while I slept in my father's bed, and telling me I had a reputation for being a slut and people wanted to kill me as a result. That was scary cause it seemed real - like somebody was actually in my room. In real life I am not a slut at all and the unfounded accusation made it even more scary because it made me wonder what kind of person would malign me like that?

What Girls Said 7

• I usually have dreams of zombie worm apocalypses, giant floating Chinese heads sending their minions after me on Tokyo skyscrapers, and jumping off of stairs that are so steep they are practically just walls. My most recent dream was of me going to school today and seeing my crush one last time before summer. My last day was Friday , his was today. I miss him already 😢

• I had a dream my boyfriend cheated on me with this black girl we used to go to parties with and he came back to me and told me oh she's sexy as fuck blah blah so i went to beat the shit out of him and my punches were hardly connecting. i woke up so pissed off -_- i seriously wanted to hit him when i woke up.

• Is your boyfriend faithful and trustworthy outside of your dreams.

• I know. Haha he gets mad at me for the same shit though so 😒

• You two must be very interesting couples then, lol.

• I haven't dreamed in weeks. 😢

• I have to go shuffle some litter and dog food around at our Holland location tonight... for some reason last night I had a dream that the manager told me to go to the Wyoming location first.

I woke up thoroughly confused.

• I keep having this reoccurring nightmare of this girl being chased by two men up a tower or something. And the only way to escape is to jump and fall into this fast river filled with rocks and I don't know. I don't like it. It's so vidid and scary.

• Were the two men chasing after the girl, trying to rape and/or kill her?

• I had another one recently that involved one of my neighbors. But that's as close as it's gotten to people I know lol.
      Yeah yours is scary!

• Yeah. To add to my scary nightmare that I've had. In my nightmare, me and my cousins picked up her upper body remains (on her impending death). My cousins were very hysterical and the older cousin started kissing her intestines hanging from her body, as a way of telling her to rest in peace. That's what really started to wake me up. As soon as I woke up. I just felt very hot and sweaty from all of that.

• I had a dream that a close guy friend of mine raped me..
    Very scary and traumatic!!

• I had a dream I was stuck in a world full of robot people and I had to kill them all. But the only way to do it was to rip their eyes out.

What Guys Said 5

• lol, your nightmare was scary.

I don't know if I can call my last nightmare a nightmare. I dreamed that the battle of the 8th episode of Game of Thrones was taking place in the bathroom of my house and I was fighting it! Man, it was scary but damn exciting!!!

• The battle against the White Walkers, if someone is not aware of it.

• I was just thinking I can't remember last dream I had and I usually have one or two a night.

• Most of my dreams are naughty and I don't want to get reported.

• I dreamt about waking up, but realized that I'm still dreaming

• I don't have nightmares I always lucid dream so if it starts going bad I change it to my liking

• Is that even possible? I really have no control over my dream/nightmares so I invision what my mind displays on it's own while I'm dead asleep. lol

• Yeah whenever I realize I'm dreaming I make it happen like I want it's more like manipulating though