What your star sign says about you, is it true or not?

What your star sign says about you, is it true or not?

• Yes
    45% (15)21% (3)38% (18)Vote
  • No
    15% (5)57% (8)28% (13)Vote
  • Only some of it is true.
    40% (13)22% (3)34% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I am capricorn it is about 65% correct - I am stubborn, goal orientated and 35% incorrect because I am not ambitious or mateiralistic.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• my sign's kewl in an artistic pov... i'm a scorpio LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • My star sign says: all astrological predictions are so vague and general that they could apply to everyone. So I don't believe in that superstitious junk.

0|1
    0|0
  • The descriptions were made so vague and general that everybody could find something that seems to be about them. If the description is: "you sre righteous and stubborn, but also sweet to the right person", EVERYBODY will agree to that. It's complete and utter rubish.
    Before you ask, I'm a taurus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Leo...

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't believe any of it. They are carefully worded to cover all bases, and if it fits your life in the slightest you feel like you have guidance that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • it´s just crap that fits every person to some degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yes it is, and I'm a taurus x3

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all just for fun anyway, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines on point, I would say 98% accurate. Thats from a full Natal chart & not just a sun sign.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your sign

• Virgo sun/Pisces moon. It gets a lot more complicated than that, I'm new to the subject but there are all the planet's positions & a few other heavingly bodies that need to be taken into account at the time of birth to get a more accurate understanding. I just googled free natal chart & entered bday & time of birth.

• Some is true, but I have more attributes of my ascendant and my Chinese sign.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your sign?

• Gemini, my ascendant is Virgo, my Chinese sign is Dragon.

• I'm almost the polar opposite of my sign.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't pin my hopes on astrology or horoscopes and can't exactly say the descriptions really fit the same people all the time of each sign. But I am a Leo, and there are many qualities I possess such as being loyal, generous, naturally taking the spotlight. Also, when I am with friends, I tend to take on a mother-hen/queenlike role without acting like a snob, it's just the way it is. I've read things about how Leos are regal-like and expect grandiose lifestyles and gifts, which I'm not like at all. But I welcome anyone wanting to spoil or adore me, because I do the same for others too! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. So you give no links or guidance of birthdays for this question, just a picture...

I'm a virgo. I tend to find the overall sign is semi accurate and the daily stuff is complete crap. All the things it says will happen today never do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well almost everyone knows their sign and I put the picture there so others would know what I'm talking about

• People know they're signs but for people who don't run their life by them they won't know what traits go with what. All I'm saying is a link would have been helpful.

• Thanks for the suggestion

• I'm pretty textbook Sagittarius. Optimistic, wandering, and seriously high standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Aries and only some of it is true. Which I believe are just random coincidences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of it is true. Some is far from the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm a leo and the fortune telling books that I read describe me pretty accurately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Scorpio. It is true some of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cancer. It's pretty true.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like..99% true and 1%bs. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your sign?
      and what's the 1% that's not true?

• I'm a libra and well.. I'm not the flirty type, I don't tell people what they want to hear (ok, maybe sometimes). I usually say what I really think. And I'm hella stubborn. No one can change my mind about pretty much anything.

• just some of it.

0|0
    0|0