I'm hardly home and sleep at work for a month at a time. Is it weird to hold the blanket tight and think of a girl to help me sleep?

So yeah sometimes especially near my last week before I can go home I never get to leave the remote job site so I think of girls I used to like or had crushes on and kind of bunch up the blanket close to my chest and hold it tight til I fall asleep as if it were some sort of teddy bear effect (only way to describe it). I've been quite lonely for a few years but this job being away from home, family civilization with no significant other to ho home to has sort of enebaled this behavior.
I feel weird for doing it but if I don't I just end up staring at the ceiling til I fall asleep from exhaustion. So holding on tight to a blanket while I play back memories of dates and past relationships (nothing pornographic) just happy moments til I falls asleep. Is it normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is ok especially when you are away from home so much.

What Girls Said 1

• Mmhmm yeah

What Guys Said 1

• Do whatever you want man. If doing that helps you sleep then good for you.