If you could have 8 years of one season, which would you pick?

Say you can have 8 years of one season, every single day. Which one would you chose and why?

1. Spring

2. Summer

3. Fall / Autumn

4. Winter

• 1. Spring
  • 2. Summer
  • 3. Fall/Autumn
  • 4. Winter

Most Helpful Guy

• Summer, as long as it's not too hot. Summer is when there's lots of festivals, you go to the beach, there's thousands of people around the city, events going on in every corner... it's more fun.

• Right depending on where you are... summer can be really hot. Other places seem enjoyable though :)

• Where do you live (if you don't mind me asking)?

• Southwest US currently :)

What Guys Said 14

• Autumn is sooo beautiful
    Its nice, warm and cool but not cold

The trees burn with beautiful reds, yellows and oranges
    Life near its end, sad but beautiful, 8 years of autumn sounds perfect

• 8 years of spring for me

• It can be a beautiful time of year :)

• summer definetely

• Fun on those hot summer days! :D

• Winter cause it's mild down here and there won't be any damn mosquitoes munching on me >:(

• Oh yes, when I lived in certain areas I wanted winter to come so fast so there wouldn't be mosquitoes treating me like a buffet :D

• Summer duh ^_^

• spring time

• It is a pretty time of year! :)

• Fall. Overcasts, cold but no snow (or only a little), beautiful colors. I love fall.

• Yeah, Fall is probably my favorite as well. :)

• Winter, please. I can't stand the other seasons.

• I do enjoy the cold... if it snows in your area, that can be pretty.

• No, you're wrong. Your opinions are wrong. lol. Fall is obviously the best!

• Summer, because being cold sucks. Being wet and cold sucks more. Being wet and cold and alone sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls.

• Yeah for some people I imagine cold isn't a good thing.

• These pictures are misleading. None of them show low, scudding clouds, darkness or rain.

You obviously live near the equator and not in a maritime climate zone.

:)

• I've lived all over the world, actually. :) I have witnessed some of nature's fiercest storms of all types. Yes, the seasons brings some bad, but I'd rather focus on the positive. I do wish I could put more pics, I would have had 8 total, including rain pics because I love the rain.

• Wholeheartedly agree.

Summer rain is best, the way that it just comes straight down. In fact there is something highly civilised about all foul weather in summer. Maybe it's because you can actually see it.

Come to think on it, is tonight not the solstice?

• So true. In the drier climate areas, summer rain felt amazing. It cooled things down. But in the more humid/tropical areas it made everything feel "heavy". I prefer it in a cooler place haha, it is so very relaxing.

Oh, I think you're right! It's usually 20-22nd, and we are the 21st today :)

• Winter is coming.

• winter.
    i hate the hot summer

• I am not a fan of the heat, either :)

• Every season is basically the same for me.. hot af

What Girls Said 11

• Fall please. That would be prefect

• Fall weather is probably my favorite :D

• Spring. New life, all the time :) I hope there would be enough food. But the way the weather is going, it would be hot enough to harvest foods.

• Spring can be really pretty. As you said, all the new life :) I'm sure there will be food and water throughout the years.

• Definitely summer. Spring never looks like that picture.

• True, in a lot of places it doesn't haha. I go hiking in spring in the mountains, so I really liked that pic (it reminded me of it). :)

• Strange, I thought you could add as many pics as you wanted since you have to click on pics to actually load them. Oh well.
      Yeah.. summer here is nice, I wouldn't mind the kind of summer you've shown in the 'summer' pic though lol

• Well, it just led to links, and I wanted to see all the pics. I understand limiting it, especially for loading issues. I think you can have 6 images then they turn to links? Something like that. Unless they changed it, but last time I made a post, it limited the images shown. I'll have to try more next time to see :)

I want that summer in the pic as well haha. I haven't been to the beach in a few years and right now it's going into the 100s here.

• A lifetime of fall please :'(

• Sounds really nice to me :D

• I get so inspired during winter, looove it💕

• I love it when it snows <3

• Winter, I live in the south and it feels like 10 months out of the year are summer here. I would kill for winter lol

• I have lived in the south and know what you mean, haha.

• I cried, because I couldn't decide between winter and fall ahaha 😂

• Aw I'm sorry! That is usually my debate as well... I love Fall because the weather is mostly juuust right. But snow is so pretty.

• In the country where I was born and grew up for the past 16 years, it's freaking summer 365 days all year round. There's rain too, of course. But when there's no rain, the weather is terrible.

• Right, it is quite warm there. Hot muggy rain isn't always the best, I feel... sticky haha.

• Yeah the weather is humid. Oh yeah, to answer your question, I'd choose spring.

• Oh nice! :)

• Winter is my favorite.

• Winter can be beautiful :)

• 8 years of summer but do the months change or do they stay the same

• Hmm good question! I say you can decide that :) It could be January through December year, but it'll always feel like summer every day.

• i say there months June July and August

• Autumn because that'd mean 8x4 birthdays in 8 years lol.

• Haha nice! I'm an Autumn baby as well! :D