Would you ever buy a second hand bed?

• Ewwww gross NO! You never know what the stains are on it! There could also be stains you can't see!
  • Errmmm maybe, not sure.
  • Yes I would, even if there where stains on it, you can have the bed cleaned.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bed- yes. Mattress- hell no. I had a flat mate who threw out her sofa bed when her friends stayed the night and had dirty sex on her sofa. She couldn't bear to even look at it, let alone sit on it. So, so funny.

• Yes it sounds very funny :) Yeah well there could be stains on that sofa lol sorry if that is TMI

• No you can say that! We all love her. She is really sweet. A primary school teacher. which made this situation so so funny.

• O my gosh it does sound funny. I would never do it in someone else's house like that.

What Girls Said 4

• Nonoononoono. What if it has fleas or bed bugs? Plus it's full of the previous owner's gross dust mites and skin cells.

• there are some things you just don't buy used, you have no Idea the condition in which it was living In or taken care of, I would never buy used mattress, bed, or any major appliances.

• No. I would rather save up and get a new bed, they aren't that expensive anyways..

• The bed yes but I would buy a new mattress.

What Guys Said 4

• well i've slept on second hand beds most of my life (college and military high school)

so i wouldn't ever buy one but truthfully 90% of them are probably better than the 30-40 year old mattresses at my military school

or the mattresses at college that have had every bodily fluid imaginable on them

• I couldn't do it.

• sure y not? since i've slept in hotel beds which r technically 1000-hand beds... ok

• Might have mafia money under the mattress.