Which of the following animals would you rather get eaten by?

• Piranhas
    10% (1)10% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Sharks
    50% (5)40% (4)45% (9)Vote
  • Crocodiles
    10% (1)10% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Maggots
    10% (1)40% (4)25% (5)Vote
  • Large Pythons
    20% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Shark hellooooo.
    One quick chomp, everything law is small and would take small bites everywhere until you eventually died
    And the snake would squeeze you to death and slowly digest you/you'd probably suffocate in its stomach before being digested (if you lived through being squeezed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Which ever one that can swallow me whole or kill me the fastest before eating me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most piranhas are vegans so I'd be safer with them. Then again, maggots usually only eat what's necrotic (aka dead), so...

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really. I see more than ton of videos of piranhas eating smaller animals, dead larger animals and even wounded humans and human corpses.

• Serously... this is a crazy question! What's up with these questions?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I think that a big dinossaur would be a better option, since they're dead I'd rather be eaten by no animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • A shark so I'll go in one or two bites lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your being eaten by maggots your either already dead or they are eating rotting flesh which causes infections they can't dissolve healthy flesh with with mouths

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitelty Piranhas

0|0
    0|0
  • Shark.. It will be over quickly. The others are horrible and painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharks just take one bite and leave you to bleed off, instead of eating you alive or breaking your arms before eating you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piranhas a quick clean death

0|0
    0|0
  • Maggots will only eat rotting tissue. So by the time maggots would be eating me, I wouldn't notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • maggots because it would most likely mean I'm already dead

anything but a python though

0|1
    0|0
  • Grizzly bear because I think he would kill me a lot quicker than the others, maybe lion

0|0
    0|0