What do you look forward to in the night?

Not the obvious "sleeping" is there a routine you do? Do you like chilling in bed? Or watching a bit of TV in bed? Baking before bed? Lol

I like relaxing in bed, laptop on, the electric blanket on, earphones in and just sitting there pretty much relaxing... In bed lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Either the shower or a good night. Maybe a sleep filled dream as well. I love to decode my dreams the next day. Or the bible meditations I do before bed time, or the times I hear God speaking to me.

• I sometimes find the meanings to certain things in my dreams. That sounds like a very pleasant night

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• I am a very organized and routine person. I get anxious and upset when my routine is disrupted.

Every single night i take a hot shower, shave, watch a few youtube videos at my desk with a late night snack, then get in bed and watch T. V. Until i fall asleep.

Its the best part of my day ^_^

• That sounds like a similar way of how I go to bed, I have a hot shower, on my laptop, music, electric blanket and I fall asleep after talking to my boyfriend. That's my perfect night hehe

• Yep. The only thing that could make my nightly routine better would be a girlfriend. Oh well 😅

• Well if she could allow you to have your routine she is only benefitting it right? Hehe

• A bit of time on GaG

• Do you come one Gag in the morning aswell? Or is that time away from Gag?

• Usually a bit of time in the morning and nighttime on GaG then do other things during the day

• I actually stay awake during the night and that's the most I'm active because I work only night shifts

• I'm pretty active during the morning and awake at night. Do that morning dump is the only time you have time to yourself? *facepalm*

• I was saying "I'm pretty active in the morning" lol and I was thinking maybe you having that morning dump is the only time you get to chillax.

• Haha okay :)

• Tv is good for an hour then snuggling up to my beautiful sexy lady! 3 kids later and I still love her to bits and more attracted to her than ever :)

• Aww that's really sweet! Lucky lady got a good man on her hands

• Killing Aliens because "they mostly come at night... mostly"

• Showering. :)

• Playing my PS4, listening to music, or cuddling with my wife.

• A good night sex n kiss

What Girls Said 2

• Watching youtube wrapped in a blanket, then retiring to bed with my vibrator.

• My run. I take a run on the beach every night before bed, really helps me sleep.

• I would love to relocate to a house in front of the beach.. Not yet though! Not yet! Haha