Help I just spill some orange nail polish on my bluegrayish carpet , how can I get rid of the nail polish?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• HOW TO GET NAIL POLISH OUT OF CARPET
    If you’re wondering how to get nail polish out of carpet, here is one solution that you can try:
    Upon discovering any nail polish stains on your carpet, wet the stain with cold water.
    Spray 15-20 pumps of hair spray, followed by three to five small splashes of rubbing alcohol. This is the best approach when you’re wondering how to remove nail polish from carpet.
    Using a small scrub brush, scrub the nail polish stain directly for about a minute. While you’re scrubbing, keep pouring clean, cold water onto the stain throughout the process.
    Repeat this process until the nail polish stain is no longer visible.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• u have 2 wash da carpet i'm afraid... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Try maybe quessing some lemons on it thats acidic and takes away stain, I dont know how this will work on the carpet but it works on my color clothes like a charm

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to English .

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe nail polish remover?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• if nail polish isn't working try bug spray

0|0
    0|0
  • Hydrogen Peroxide will get it out, I once spilled dark green nail polish on my white carpet and I saw online that hydrogen peroxide does the trick, just rub the spot until it's not visible anymore. Good luck!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wash it off while its still wet! Its easier to remove it.

0|0
    0|0