What's your religion?

Hey ladies and gentlemen! I know this question is quite straight-forward, but I got curious! Please comment your religion, if you want! xoxo

• Buddhist
    3% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
  • Christian
    38% (14)31% (11)34% (25)Vote
  • Jewish
    3% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
  • Muslim
    11% (4)8% (3)10% (7)Vote
  • Candombl√© (or any other African + Latin American culture religion)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't follow any religion (Atheist/ Agnostic)
    32% (12)39% (14)36% (26)Vote
  • Other
    13% (5)22% (8)18% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a new religion are you ready? This is going to be a more exciting religion than Scientology this religion is called blondfrogism the higher power are the GAG Admins we trust them with out lives and believe they are the reason we have all these wonderful things in this world who wants to join me?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Honestly, athiesim and agnosticisim are very diffrent, they really shouldn't be lumped together. I am an agnostic, and it does get a tad frustration when people lump them together.

0|1
    2|0
    • I do understand they're quite different. Problem is, the question was already huge, so I had to squeeze things in one category if possible. That's what I did with christianism (protentant religions and catholicism), buddhism (japanese and indian), latin + African culture religions... So, as atheists and agnostics don't follow any religion, I put them together.

• Understandable, its just that I come across a lot of people who don't realize that agnosticism is not a disbelief in god.

• Christian - Catholic, to be specific.

2|0
    0|0
  • Christian, I am Catholic.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm Muslim, Alhamdulliah (praise be to God).

2|1
    2|0
  • Christianity, Pentecostalism, while I do not follow Buddhism as a religion I do read, study and practice several parts of Japanese Buddhism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Catholic

1|1
    0|0
  • I am Agnostic

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Christian

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a proud Christian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 150% irreligious. I don't need a religion to feel like my life is worth living.

0|0
    0|0
  • The religion of tearing down all religion and crushing them under my boot. I might leave Buddhists and Jews alone though. They're fairly harmless.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why so much hatred in other beliefs?

• Show All
    • I think that's up to some people that follow them, not to the religion. Most believers don't do no harm, and even do better in name of their religion. Now, kkk and islamic terrorist groups are extremists: the fault isn't of the religion, it's their fault for being bad people.

• Nothing is up to the religion. It has no agency. However, the religions are purposefully written to be intolerant, exclusive, and destructive. You need only read a few passages from the Old Testament or the Q'ran to see that. There's no ifs ands or butts about it. Religion being toxic is fact. The founding books are dripping with it.

• Raised by an agnostic mom and atheist dad, I've explored many religions but though all seem to have good sides, I don't really believe in any one nor practice. I try to learn more about all, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess my philosophy would be better described as Atheistic Satanism, though I'm not going to parade that around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christianity

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a relaxed Christian.

1|0
    0|0
  • My religion is the Force!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Pastafarian.

I worship Flying Spaghetti Monster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Non denominational.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not religious and I choose not to label myself as Atheist or Agnostic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one

0|0
    0|0
  • It's something complicated. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Proud to be atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Militant atheist.

2|0
    1|0
  • Atheist.
    Pretty much since forever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Atheist :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-practicing Catholic.

I'm surprised you left Catholicism off the poll, actually, considering how common it is.

0|0
    0|0
    • isn't catholicism a branch of christianity, though? (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't intend to offend)
      I think she was just posting with all the main religions, not including various denominations, even though some (like Catholicism) are very common.

• Show All
    • Hey! I decided to put christianism because, even thought many people associate it with protestant religions, I believe it's any religion that believes in jesus. So I was trying to put catholicism and christianism together, as I did to atheist and agnostic beliefs and to latin + African religions, since the poll was so big! But, putting a better thought on it, I think I should have separated protestantism and catholicism, since they are so common and differ a lot!

• Sorry, I accidentally deleted a part!: *(...) catholicism and protestantism together in one category, christianism.

• Somewhat Christian though interested in Judaism as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow no religion, although I believe in God (and the trinity)

0|1
    0|0
  • Christian for me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not religious..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in a god who created the universe but I don't believe in any religions

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anglican...

1|0
    0|0
    • By the way, your profile name is fucking disgraceful!!!

• Show All
    • Omg, sorry, I hadn't loaded your second reply. I thought you were talking about me!

• Lol, no, my bad I should have included it all in one reply. Your profile name is great! 👍🏻