I stole my girl-friends panties.. weird?

I was at my friends house (let's call her Ali) and she showed me her room. Her drawer was open, and it had lacy panties, so I took a pair.

I went home and masturbated and came into her underwear. Is that wrong? We're both 16
Please tell me I'm not the only guy who's done weird shit like this...

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's weird that you like a girl's panties, I think it's weird that you stole them from her, it's just like an invasion of privacy and it is creepy when someone invades your privacy, especially as a girl. But the act itself of liking a girl's panties is perfectly normal and lots of guys do lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Girls don't think it's weird that men like that?

• I'm not sure why girls would think it's weird, i'm sure some do and some don't though. Personally I don't though, I think it's attractive that men like it actually lol

What Girls Said 8

• That is wrong... You stole... I don't care about the jizzing but nice lace underwear is expensive and those could have been her favorite pair

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a violation of her privacy and property. You had no right to do that.

2|0
    1|0
  • That's some pretty weird shit... I'd kill my friends if they took my underwear, that stuff is not cheap

0|0
    0|0
    • Ill get u a new pair and sizes 😂

• Show All
    • Why though. And yes, she left it open intentionally, she wouldn't have invited him to her room, if she didn't

• Wow, there's no point in even arguing with you because you don't understand...😂😂😂 @kidink

• That is weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • my friends actually saying they dig it he's well obviously a he so a guy lol but he's like thats cool he's alright lol haha i dunno about. giving them back tho now thats a little more weird unless. she's a cool friend who will laugh about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stealing is always wrong.. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that's weird... and she could get mad

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird yes but normal for a 16 year old boy

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It is a bit creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • lol that is so funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to wash them thoroughly and give it back.

No I don't know any guy that has done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha good idea

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a weird but common fetish.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's disgusting as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex gave me a pair while we were together that were worn all day. She knew I used it to masturbate with and smell. I don't know what it is but it smells really good to me I gave her a pair of mine for her to sleep in along with a sweatshirt. Just ask her she probably will be cool with it if you trade her and give her something of yours.

0|0
    0|0