I stole my girl-friends panties.. weird?

I was at my friends house (let's call her Ali) and she showed me her room. Her drawer was open, and it had lacy panties, so I took a pair.

I went home and masturbated and came into her underwear. Is that wrong? We're both 16
Please tell me I'm not the only guy who's done weird shit like this...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's weird that you like a girl's panties, I think it's weird that you stole them from her, it's just like an invasion of privacy and it is creepy when someone invades your privacy, especially as a girl. But the act itself of liking a girl's panties is perfectly normal and lots of guys do lol

• Girls don't think it's weird that men like that?

• I'm not sure why girls would think it's weird, i'm sure some do and some don't though. Personally I don't though, I think it's attractive that men like it actually lol

What Girls Said 8

• That is wrong... You stole... I don't care about the jizzing but nice lace underwear is expensive and those could have been her favorite pair

• Yeah that's a violation of her privacy and property. You had no right to do that.

• That's some pretty weird shit... I'd kill my friends if they took my underwear, that stuff is not cheap

• Ill get u a new pair and sizes 😂

• Why though. And yes, she left it open intentionally, she wouldn't have invited him to her room, if she didn't

• Wow, there's no point in even arguing with you because you don't understand...😂😂😂 @kidink

• That is weird.

• my friends actually saying they dig it he's well obviously a he so a guy lol but he's like thats cool he's alright lol haha i dunno about. giving them back tho now thats a little more weird unless. she's a cool friend who will laugh about it...

• Stealing is always wrong.. :p

• yeah that's weird... and she could get mad

• Weird yes but normal for a 16 year old boy

What Guys Said 7

• It is a bit creepy

• lol that is so funny.

• You need to wash them thoroughly and give it back.

No I don't know any guy that has done that.

• haha good idea

• It is a weird but common fetish.

• That's disgusting as hell.

• my ex gave me a pair while we were together that were worn all day. She knew I used it to masturbate with and smell. I don't know what it is but it smells really good to me I gave her a pair of mine for her to sleep in along with a sweatshirt. Just ask her she probably will be cool with it if you trade her and give her something of yours.