Before ditching a cheater, wouldn't they deserve laxatives in their food?

If the one cheated on put laxatives in their food (causing them a stomache and going to the bathroom) before breaking up with them, isn't that deserved?

Cheaters make you go through all that shit by lying to you and going behind your back so it makes sense to do that... they are only sick for one day in comparing to how sick they made you when they cheated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmfao.
    get them drunk tell them all is forgiven if they get a tattoo then bribe the tattoo artist to put cheater on his ass

What Guys Said 5

• Just get rid of them and move on

• It's funny, reminds me of van wilder...
    Just as easy to walk away though

• Lol you little bitch.

• I never got the revenge after cheating thing. Just dump them, no need for revenge. It makes you seem immature or bratty.

• A little kid did that to his mom as a prank and she died. So I would suggest sending him a glitter bomb in the mail instead maybe even with a note or a text later on saying hope you enjoyed your little gift.

What Girls Said 5

• i believe that is quite logical :P

• Poisoning is a criminal offense in most jurisdictions. Do not recommend. There are some things that are too villainous even for me. Which is saying something.

• 😆 HAHA YESSSS

• If you are super petty and potentially want to be charged with injuring them. But as the bigger person I refuse to hurt them back.

• That sounds hilarious.