• yes
    0% (0)60% (3)33% (3)Vote
  • no
    100% (4)40% (2)67% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Some men and women voluntarily agree to go to men's and women's colleges and universities, and I do not know what is wrong with it.
    I even wish if their was some men's colleges as prominent as Wellesley College, Scripps College and Bryn Mawr College, although I will still go to a coeducational institution.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's no more sexist than having dedicated cultural centres are racist. Something existing for a specific purpose doesn't make it discriminatory. Proctologists only treating men doesn't make them sexist - women don't have a prostate.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't find it sexist. Some people prefer going to an all male or female college so it serves a purpose.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They offer a service for those that might not be comfortable being in a unisex educational institution.

1|0
    0|0
    • but if they don't accept men simply because they are men is that not sexist?

• If you want to look at it as institutionalized sexism then go ahead. Those places existing doesn't hinder one gender. It's there to simply help the other.

• Octavius on an awesome roll as usual (。• ̀д•́) 人 (•̀ω•́ ) バ

• To a degree they could be considered sexist. We don't really have them in Ireland.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexist and living in the past. Segregating men and women is just pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's their college. They can let in whoever they want

0|0
    0|0