Stepmom problems?

My dads gonna be marrying his fiancé soon and I don't like her she's mean and strict and this was the first time I was meeting her and I don't like her I wanna tell my dad but he loves her and I have to go through with this

For got to mention my dad lives in Arizona I live in California and I barley get to see him
Ok I talked to my dad he said that he'll talk to her about it and that I shouldn't worry about it and just have fun while I'm here

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to tell your dad. Step parents can be difficult even when you do like them let alone when you don't :/

• Ya but I'm not gonna be living with my dad I'm almost 16 and he lives in Arizona and I live in California

• Good plan! Def update us!

• I will

What Guys Said 3

• If you only see them very little - Don't make an issue of it when you are there just enjoy the time with your dad.

• At least bring your concerns with your dad however way you can

• Start planning and saving to move out as soon as you can.

• I don't live with him I'm 16 and I live in California with my sister I'm visiting him for a month

• And hell, why are you going to have your birthday there if you think she'll ruin it?

• That's true but I'm gonna have my party when I get back home I'm kinda stuck here for a little bit before I leave

What Girls Said 2

• just ignore her ! don t have problems with her even if she will behave as if she were your mom don t saay or do anything just ignore he existance and when she annoys you a lot or you need something talk with your dad

• Hun, maybe get to know her before you actually start Saying that she's mean and strict, who knows maybe she's fun and you guys might Have something in common. Maybe try doing something with her like, going down and getting ice cream or going for a walk around the neighborhood and just talking. Maybe ask her if she wants to watch a movie with you (:
    Good luck!!