Do you usually feel more jumpy after watching a scary movie?

I don't get scared much because of the movie, but I notice that after watching it, I'm a little bit more alert, jumpy and/or have this uneasy feeling. Anyone else feels this way?

0|0
15|4

Most Helpful Girl

• YUSS! I don't like horror movies, I'm such a wuss, but I want to watch them because I think I'll get over my fears, but its not working. So, yes, jumpy, shaky, alert, wide eyed - basically everything.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Not anymore but when I was younger scary books would bother me. Scary movies, not so much, however I sometimes give up if the movie is too scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... not really.
    Not even when I was little. I haven't really seen any truly scary horror movies. I guess because I just know none of it is real - or because they're gory not scary. The best one I've seen is The Others. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I'm already a jumpy person so like I don't need the added unease. I hate scary movies anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL! I maaaaay be more cautious about my light strategy after a scary movie XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I get freaked out by horror novels (or any literature with scary/horrible things in it).
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...door%2Bmovie%2Btie-in.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't
    Nowadays horror movies are not really horror

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes. Like i dont want to go in the kitchen down stairs by myself when all of the lights are off, and i swewr that i hear things, like foot steps and floor cracks.

0|0
    0|0
  • YeH gotta look around, watch my back. Be ready to take a life if it comes to that

0|0
    0|0
  • I become more paranoid after a horror movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always Alert :P

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it gives me this scared feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do! Lol I feel as if someone is watching me... m

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times yes. It might not happen right after, but say that night or even next day, after I let the movie sink in certain things will make me jumpy or mostly uneasy.

I saw one movie on Friday night, it wasn't too scary to me. Went to bed fine, no nightmares. Woke up Saturday and did my Sat-stuff. That night, just before I fell asleep I thought I saw a shadow at the foot of my bed. I heard this high pitched clicking sound and it scared me so much I had to turn on my lamp.

Obviously nothing was there, but man I had a tough time falling asleep that night...

0|0
    0|0
  • You ever seen the final destination movies? They're really cheesy at first, but if you haven't seen them I would recommend watching the fourth one. They make you really paranoid afterwards

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am that solider

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm at a friend's house, a little bit
    If I'm at my house, no because of the bat, knives, and Maglite 3 D cell flashlight in my room, plus the 10 guns in my basement

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent a couple nights in a huge unlit building as the only security guard on site back when The Descent came out...

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be when I was a kid.. I get scared for days now not anymore

0|0
    0|0