Should the media stress that anti-men girls aren't feminists so most people will know what true femists are?

Feminists want gender equality, just equal everything. But girls who are anti-men or try to put women above men, give them more rights then men do, and have an unfair bias for women in gender related conflicts & issues claim to be feminsts on TV.

Which gives most of the population the impression that femists are anti-men or are always biased for women in any gender issue. That causes people to claim their not feminists or even not respect their opinion, because literally not matter what the issue, they side with women, rational or not.

In reality, their not feminists. They are no better than the men who tried to keep women down in society in the old times. If you hold bias for women and go against men in almost every issue, chances are your not a feminist, im sorry. A feminist would look at it differently and want to treat them as equals.

• Yes
    100% (7)71% (5)86% (12)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)29% (2)14% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• I do think this would help, but what really needs to happen is a revolution in the movement itself. The fact that some of the top people representing feminists are anti-men and ignorant shows there is something wrong and that real feminists need to take back their movement. Bad feminists get in the media because they are spear heading the movement. There needs to be change inside feminism if we hope for it to return to being truly for equality.

1|0
    0|0
    • From what I've heard, it's a pretty small minority of feminists that are anti-men

• Show All
    • *male suicides *male rape victims

• You speak the truth

• Yeah and while the media's at it they should address that not all blacks are criminals, not all Arabs are terrorist, not all whites are racist, not all hispanics are illegal, and a shit load of negative stereotypes they pushed on the masses...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think people who label themselves feminists need to read the great feminist texts, because then they will learn that feminism is not about equality.

0|0
    1|0
    • Wait so your saying being a feminist doesn't mean you want equality for both genders?

• Show All
    • And thats why its defined that way

• You're begging the question there.

• Yes I think that would be a good move for true feminists

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah whatever you say bro

0|0
    0|0
    • You disagreeing with the fact that a feminist wants equality for all genders, while someone who wants to put one gender ahead of another isn't a feminist?

• Yes but most people understand that most feminists don't hate men, even thought most feminists seem to think that everyone else thinks they hate men. But the movement as a whole still went sour. Aside from the crazies and the hypersensitives, the prevalence of gynocentrism in the movement still lets men's issues fall by the wayside. What confuses me is why does everyone want to save this word? We can still continue working toward equality even without the word, so why try to save it?

1|0
    0|0