Guys, Would an Asian guy like me?

okay Im an African American woman with a Panamanian decent. Im one of the 4 percent of people who scored highest on my test in America. I will be going to MIT and major in engineering. I am curvy and kinda tall (5'5) speak mandarin (Chinese) and Korean. Will he like me?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, Asian guy here!
    And I'm going for engineering too, and even though I'm not the top tier, I'm versatile and can apply knowledge relatively well.. All of the academic feats you mentioned are excellent but what are you like as a person? Like personality wise?

And, Asians are no different than any other race, we all have personal preferences. I don't really care about race, just intelligence and personality. Just curious, why do you want an Asian guy to like you? You kinda make it seem like an Asian guy is some legendary, unattainable being xD We're really no different than other guys

• My personality is :
      Love God
      Love engineering
      Truthful
      Cheerful
      Kinda sensitive
      Out going
      And adventurous

How about you?
      I like Asian guys because of their culture, food, hair, and eyes...(I sound weird)
      Did you know that Zheng He could've been the first person to reach America?

How about you?

• My dream cars would be anything from Bentley or Rolls Royce
      Yours?

• My future cars will be a : mercedes-Benz or a Porche.

What Guys Said 20

• Hello, honestly, I do not want to provide a it-depends-on-his-taste answer.

1. From my own observation, the most desired racial groups for Asian guys are White and Asian. Most of Asian guys I know prefer either Whites or Asians, or both. I am also from East Asia, and my personal preference is White. My current girlfriend is a White American, having British, German and Dutch ancestry.

2. Generally, Asian guys are more shy. I am not saying every Asian guy is shy, but that is a general comparison, especially when they are facing non-Asian girls. I know many Asian guys who like White girls, but are too shy to chase them.

3. However, since Asian guys are generally better on academic performances, I think, but not strongly sure, they are more likely to like an intelligent girl. That is your big advantage.

So if you like East Asian guys, it is definitely possible, but I will suggest you to be more active, such as asking him out. If you obeyed the social norm that girls should wait guys to ask them out, then the possibility is much lower.

• OMG lol...

Asians dislike black people.. I've been living in Australia for several years and I made a lot of chinese friends coming from China to study in Australia... It could be different for an American with Asian blood, but you're talking about Asians like chinese from actual China... don't count on it. They actually think you're dirty lol.

• Would that be all Asians from all Asian nations in their millions? Or just the ones you've met? Certainly not the ones who date, marry blacks and other people of color. Not all Asians are Chinese.

• She asked a question, I gave her an answer that, unlike 80% of people here, is not coming out of my ass, as I have discussed this with several dozens of Asians I encountered.
      If she or you don't like the answer and want to remain in some delusion that you have a very reasonable chance of getting an Asian partner when you're black, go ahead. I don't care.
      Same goes for Japan.
      As for Korea, pale skin is considered beautiful over there. The whiter the better. They even think by having milk bath they can get whiter, and therefore better looking. It's cultural. So good luck being black over there.

You can always find people going the opposite way and finding black people attractive but HOW MANY are like that? The crushing majority won't which will make a black person struggle in Asian countries.

I'm talking about Asians from the actual continent. Not the ones from America or whatever white country where they simply have the Asian blood but not the culture.

• I don't see why not

• I don't see anything wrong with you so I don't see why not, you're attractive and very, very smart/intelligent.

• @ihav2fart this HAWT azz Asian boi right here will take u home anyday 😘

• Depends on the guy, you only mentioned things about yourself and nothing about the guy but you seem really likeable.
    And your 14 and going to MIT just wow...

• @Keyspirits

^^ that Asian boi's bdy was rdy bby but you rejected him soo chances are slim.

• Lol, that sounds Interesting, You want to date an Asian guy? You can speak mandarin (Chinese) and Korean? Hehe, Wait do I know you? And sure if you try to hard to find the right Asian guy, He will like you.

• I don't believe I know you... But thank you! I try my best to be very high skilled! I hope he does like me!😊

• You are really smart. only a small percentage of Asian dudes will like you for that. My friends all want a girl dumber then them and pretend to act all cute and helpless. I personally find them a little pervy.

• Everyone's different, if you have a good personality he may like you although he may be shallow and only be in it for looks which I can't tell if you just say you're African American and curvy

• He will love you

• Ummmm yes? maybe? who are we talking about? any Asian guy? a certain group of Asian guys? cool Asian guys? smart Asian guys? dumb Asian guys? porn star Asian guys?

• You're only 14 though.

• I skipped grades...

• I find you a sweet lovely girl

• I hope I didn't... Thanks for the compliment😊 you sound like a cool guy..

• F*ck some Asian guy! I would!!! With all that going on? You kiddin me?

• Sure why not

• people prefer to date within their own race... but who knows...

• Depends on his choice...

• That honetsly depends on how you look to be honest

• You are asking the Wong question :) Will you like him? That's all you can control.

• If a guys likes u then he will like u no matter what u look like it's the personaity that counts so don't bother with a man who choses someone on looks because he doesn't deserve u