Would u pick up a homeless person?

What if late at night ur driving across some unknown road and a weird hobo stops in front of ur car... This hobo then comes upto u and be all sweet and nice and not so hobo like... The hobo asks for a shelter and tells u that the person was a big financial advisor for some company.. And that he/she had lost everything... he adds that he lost his family because they wanted the money more than the love...
U can say either of this two to the hobo but what will u choose:----

• "Life's a bitch! U lose everything at times and u sees we've help.. But.. Sorry not from me! Sayonara Dickhead!!"
  • "Life's a bitch! U lose everything and need help... Tonight is ur lucky night me frnd! Let's take a howl at that moon together! Get in!!!" Hooooooowwwwwwwllllll

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm led by the spirit, I will give a roof over his head.

• That's nice but be safe! U dont wanna die...

• Where have you been my mentor? Been longing to speak with you. I couldn't chat you directly in private platform again. I don't know why. May because I'm 1xper. Send me a private message so we can talk. I HV got enough gists for you.

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe but I won't bring him inside my house to sleep over night he could be a nut case I will just get him food

• Depends. Am I wearing this when I come upon this person?

www.amazon.com/.../B002HJ377A

• No I would consider it too risky, but I know it's sometimes a shame that people think like this. A few days ago I ran into a confused old lady and took her to someone's home to see if they could help me. They opened the door and basically thought I was pulling some kind of robbery ploy... Sad.

• I'd give em money before I pick em up. Some homeless people are drugged up and cray cray with rusty old shanks here.

• Would never risk that we had some homeless guy
    who picked on a young male down near Pittsburgh PA USA
    he cut off the boys privates and of course murdered him that guy
    was caught and giving life or possibility the death penalty not too sure

• If the homeless was a citizen then NO i would not pick him up. There would be no justifiable reason for why they're not working than it just simply being that they're LAZY.

• I don't think pick them up maybe give them money for a meal.

• Every man for himself right?

• Definitely option C

• If the lord led me to him then I would provide and do whatever is asked of me, for him or her.

• I would have done for him what i can, seeing someone suffering is always heart touching but the problem is you can't trust anybody imagine bringing him in your home and next day you wake up the whole house stolen

• Fuck no, I don't pick up homeless people. I don't want to get stabbed and have my shit stolen.

• With all the crazy I see, never

• How do you know he's not dangerous?

What Girls Said 8

• Being naive in this world gets you killed or injured badly most times.
    I'd keep driving.
    I've seen too many scams, deaths or kidnapping occur because someone is too trusting and feels every person who acts kind is harmless.

• *only* if they were a woman I knew.

• lol, i'm not picking anyone up, it's not a good or smart thing for a person to do, especially a woman. But I would give him some money, I always give money to the homeless, I don't care why they're homeless I feel bad for their situation regardless and they don't owe me any explanations.

• Ur nice! Any other girl would've drove.. Be safe on the road :)

• Well it's bad where I work at, I work right in a ghetto city lol so I feel like I need it. It's a good thing I think for everyone to have for protection at least, especially girls.

• Yea.. I understand

• I wouldn't do anything, I don't trust strangers.

• I don't understand some of these people... I would pick up the man if he sounded like he was being truthful and I had no negative feelings about him. I wouldn't take him near my house, but I would give him money for a hotel room and food. I'd pick them up basically.

• I would definitely not pick up a homeless person (or any stranger).

• Tbh I wouldn't even slow down or stop my car to begin with.

• If someone stops in front of my car I'm getting out of there and there's no chance of me winding the window down to find out what he wants. Carjacking is a thing you know!