Has a girl ever been the one actually drugging a guy?

I know this might sound naive asking this but has a girl ever been the one putting something in a guy's drink or actually went along with the intention of drugging him?

I heard of always guys doing the spiking drinks and drugging but not sure if there are girls guilty of doing that. How on earth would she fool a guy into drinking it or drug him (besides why would a girl do that)?

Reason I'm asking if because this debate came up and a college classmate told me there were still a couple girls guilt of doing this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys can't have sex unless they ejaculate and you can't ejaculate when you are unconscious so you can drug a girl but not a guy.

• Guys can ejaculate when they are asleep. Also it is still sex, and it is still drugging them.

• Not sure about this. My classmate knows of a girl that took her bf's virginity in that manner and the guys hates the way he lost it.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I have heard of it happening.

• I wasn't too aware of this until my classmate told me. I didn't think a guy could get erected even if he's drugged. He knows of a guy that lost his virginity in that manner and he hates what his girlfriend did.

• Yeah, you can get erected if stimulation is provided. Even if they aren't erected they can probably still work with it, if the rapist tries hard enough.

• i think its rare but it does happen. And when it does happen it goes unheard of because of the media and the things they choose to show the public

• Yes, I have heard of a day or two ago. Someone had posted something like that. :)

• umm interesting. I just got into a debate a couple days ago about this with my college classmate. Told me that he knew a girl that did that to take her bf's virginity (who hates how he lost it) and another one did that to a couple random guys. Wasn't aware girls could be doing this too.

• Yeah. I think it's rare but does happen.

• Yes I believe there are crazy women/girls around

What Guys Said 4

• Does anyone know the women that are doing this? Is anyone pressing charges?

• Well yes, my classmate knows two girls that did that. One was for stealing money and sex. Another one was for taking her bf's v-card. The guy hates how he lost it but is too embarrassed to press charges. From what I was told, he's still in the relationship but having a hard time getting over it.

• Is there proof that these things occurred?

Did he say why he is still in a relationship with her?

I'm sorry these things happened, but things don't get fixed when they get ignored. He can just say he was drugged by her if he is embarrassed by the rape. That is assault enough to press charges. Then hopefully he will eventually be able to tell the whole story.

Hopefully someone eventually presses charges against the 2 women.

• Well of course girls do this to guys also, but usually to rob him. I just watched a t. v show of two hookers putting some kind of drug called "eye drops" into two brothers drinks and robbed them of everything they had. The two brothers died and they were found and arrested.

• Wow guess you can't trust anyone you don't know well esp hookers. My classmates told me about two girls, one did it to a couple guys to basically for both money and sex and another girl to take her bf's virginity (that guy still hates the way he lost it). If it's a hooker well that's already someone not to trust but a loved one doing that is the more shocking.
      Till recently had no idea girls would be doing this.

• Hmm. You can call it taking his virginity, but legally what she did was against the law and considered rape. But I don't really understand how, uhhh... A guy would have a boner to even do that to him, ya know?

• Women do it a lot; How wouldn't she convince him to drink with her? Implied sex from drinking with a non-threatening woman. It could be to steal his identity, to steal his credit cards, to have sex with him (seriously), to gain access to his house and rob him, tons of reasons.

Women do it, too.. men just aren't as protected from it.

• True haven't thought about that until my classmate started telling me about it. He knows of a girl that did that to steal their money and also for sex while another girl did it to take her bf's virginity (in that case the guy wanted to wait and felt a month was too early and now he still hates the way he lost it).

• I think it is rare but can happen