How can I get over embarrasing things I did last night?

Last night I was at the b-day party and I was a bit tipsy, I've said some things (to a guy I just met) I consider stupid now and I keep thinking about it. I smoked which is something I don't like and I don't know why I did it.. It was a good party but still there are some things I wish they didn't happen... So how to stop thinking about it?

And do you guys find girls who get drunk a bit, shallow or lame or something like that? Or you find it cute somehow? (by drunk I mean like tipsy, not completely drunk)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you should never get drunk if you aren't happy looking like an ass. Smoking? that is your worry? It is a tiny thing that hurt no one. Everyone used to smoke and while your generation seems to have an odd and over reactive social stigma attached to it, it is harmless to have a cigarette at a party. The car fumes from your drive home were more hazardous as is the stress from worrying about it.

What Guys Said 3

• Be realizing most people don't give much of a fuck what you did. They were all there to have a good time and had their own stuff going on.

So unless you started dancing topless on the table while singing wrecking ball they most likey won't remember what you did or said.

• It is usually okay - People just put things like that down to the drink

• Just move on as if they hadn't happened. If someone does mention them just laugh about it.

What Girls Said 2

• just get over it! distract yourself. we have all been in your shoes at some point in our lives. we have all done embarrassing things that we regretted the next day. it is no big deal as long as you haven't killed and injured anybody -_-

• It's no big deal - most people know drunk people say and do dumb things. No one cares unless you hurt someone or damage something. And it is always those dunb things that create funny stories