Indian or Asian ethnicity? Which is more appealing to white girls?

Which according to you is better.

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no better or worse. I have to know the person first

4|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Indian, in my opinion.

1|3
    0|0
  • Indians are Asian -_-

0|3
    0|0
  • I like more Asians, but this is me. I can't speak for half of human population.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd go with Indians

1|4
    0|0
  • I usually like more European men, but I've seen some really attractive Indian men.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer Asians, but it's just my preference.

0|2
    0|0
  • None of them. Europeani blonde guys.

0|4
    0|1
  • Asian :p , but why white girls? :/

0|1
    0|1
  • None of them for me

0|0
    0|1
  • other Asians are more attractive to me. like Japanese or something

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't like either. there are a few good looking ones but most I have met are arrogant

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are eh? if they are intellectual and open minded.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• What is everyone's obsession with white girls?

7|4
    0|2
    • Have you seen the adverts? they always put a nice white girl in it.

• Show All
    • yeah white women are awesome :D

• I don't think they are objectively better than other girls though.

• In terms of physical characteristics, sure, some features are indigenous to every race but on the whole, it depends on the person as such, race has little to do with physical attractiveness alone, also the preference of every girl and every guy is different, out of the 7 billion people on this, no 2 are alike. Also no one is universally attractive or unattractive. Cliched but true "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"

Moving on to the rest, foreigners (wrt me since i am indian) might be a little negatively intimidated by indian men because of all the hate crimes on women they hear about (and sadly, they do happen) while Asians (and I am talking south east asians) are reputed to be kind hearted hospitable people. So, Asians win lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • Either would be okay with most white girls

0|2
    0|0
  • Well Indians are Asians.. India is in Asia. I think you should start saying "East Asians".

2|0
    0|0
  • Other gals prefer indians whilst others like Asians... simply

0|1
    0|0
  • To white girls? Probably Indian more than Asian but white girls would find white guys to be a lot more appealing. Just from my inadequate observation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian.

1|0
    0|4
  • I am not sure. I am an Asian guy who is dating a White girl, but statistically, it seems there are more Indian guys have White wives.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both are unappealing to white girls but a hot rich Indian guy probably has the best chances.

0|1
    1|2
  • They are more into blacks coz of big packages propaganda.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really have no clue. I've seen more Asians with White girls but there are more Asians here (by Asian, I mean East or Southeast Asian). There are probably more Indian guys with White girls in the U. K. because there are more Indians than Asians there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends entirely on how much money they have.

0|1
    0|1