Flying on my own at the age of 14 to a foreign country and staying for a week when I have Homesickness?

Okay so In the summer my friend from Spain is going to stay with me for a week, she is flying to London (where I live) on her own we are both 14. Then I am going to stay with her for a week but on the way to Barcelona I will be flying with her. I get really Homesick, how do I deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find things to do that will take your mind of any homesickness, it is only for a week

What Guys Said 3

• Will have to keep yourself busy with doing stuff with your friends and her family.

• Have some little keychain from home to hold on to when you are away.

• Talk to your family daily so you don't get home sick

What Girls Said 2

• Look for nice spots in advance on the net that you want to visit or do with her. And if you are with her, you will be too busy to be homesick. Why be homesick. Its the opportunity to discover a new world and another culture. Open yourself to it.

• Think positive
    This is a great thing for you seeing the world
    Keeping in contact with family helps