Artists block: What should I draw?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drive to a park with water and draw what you see. Or the oldest building in your area. Or take a hike and when you are away from everything draw what you see. Draw your impression of your favorite song. Draw Justin Bieber sleeping,... but really draw the expression on you face right now. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Just take a break and clear your head then wait for inspiration to come back

• Naked ghost bride

• the cat...

• A big flippin' robot destroying a city

• something about "woman power, courage"...

• Lazar Angelov ^_^

What Girls Said 8

• Draw a dragon!

• I think you should draw a circus... Well inside the tent and I mean everything.

The ringmaster, trapeze act, lion and it's tamer, clowns, elephants, audience, etc

• Draw something you see, like flowers, a landscape, animals or even family members.
    Look online for inspiration. Follow artists on Instagram.
    Re-do a piece you've already done and improve it.

• I used to portray mental illnesses as a theme - it was really dark and maybe kind of depressing for the audience but I had so many things in my head it was like the best idea for a theme I ever had

• Why don't you draw fashion accessories like dresses, rings, shawls, skirts, bracelets etc...

• Draw a rare breed of Hyena.

• Draw autoportret

• draw nature!