Do you own a bible?

If so, do you read it and believe the words?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't, and never will, unless my future wife is a Christian, or if my kid/s decide to become Christian/s.
    But I think my parents have one at home, they never read it, cause I think they don't believe, but since it's the most famous book, they have one.

What Guys Said 30

• Nah, I remember having it read to me in school when i was like 7, And we all just thought it was like a fairy tale with talking snakes and shit, so, nah, i don't believe in it xD.

• Well I don't own one but there's like 4 around my house and I have tried reading it once when I was like 7 but I only got through about 12 pages

• No I do not

• Yes, i have never read a single page in it though
    Religion never interested me up until recently might give it a read soon

• Yes, i have two Bibles still confused about lot things.

• I own one, but never read it. I have a different belief, and it's due to a lot of influences, but either way, I wouldn't believe it. To me it's just a book, and has no proof behind the stories. For all I know, it could've been people high on berries, that were hallucinating.

• I own one because I'm studying religion, but I'm not a part of any religion--agnostic--so not really. I mean, I have read it, yes. I wouldn't say I believe it, though.

• No, I don't.

• I don't own one. I'm not religious but I once loaned a Bible and found it quite interesting to read. But nothing more than that.

• No but my mom does

• I don't. Did you know, that according to the old testament, the ten commandments are the only things written by god? Everything else is the interpretation of fallible man. Good luck.

• Yes I do. I usually use it to prop open a door these days.

• do not have but have read the complete new testament at internet... I have also read 2 times Koran and some documents about church of satan. All are not for me and this is why i am a "deist" now...(not atheist but deist)

• Yes I own a bible. I read sometimes online that helps explain the meaning.

• No I don't

• Never have never will.

• Nope... Nuhh-uh...

• Yes I own one. I have never opened it.

• I have several bibles yes

• I own multiple, I read them every day at school, but not so much outside of school, and I believe everything in it. I understand some things are metaphors but I also believe in the spiritual facts it gives.

• No i am muslim and i have a quran and yes i read it and i believe its words.

• by the way what about you? Do you have a bible and if you have, do you believe its words?

• sure i have

• I have a few actually, and I've read some parts some times... I do not believe in words but meaning actually. Not particularly the ones in a book by the way, but the ones I see and feel.

• I have a large collection of books which includes a bible as well.

• I have the King James version on my Kindle. I take the wisdom I can from those words; I don't take them literally.

• I have a bible and I went to Sunday school until the 10th grade. I also go to church pretty regularly.☺️

• yes i have :)

• Nope, I'm an atheist, so I don't need it ;)

• No I don't.

• Yes, I need kindling for the winter.

What Girls Said 23

• We may have it at home, but I don't care, I'm not religious at all. I've never read it and never will.

• Yes, I own one. Do I read it on a daily... No. Only when I got to church to be honest.

• Yes. I have a hard copy of one and the bible app on my phone.

• yes, i own one. but I don't really read it.
    and I do believe in the word..

• I own one but I don't read it and I don't believe very much of it.

• why it can be like that > ?

• yeah why is it to be that way?

• Why do I own one but not care about it? Because my family is Christian and gave me one, but I'm an atheist. I wouldn't throw it away but I don't particularly treasure it, and I only believe certain parts.

• Yes, we own some and my family is all big Chrisians, I believe in some sort of higher power by I do not agree with some things in the bible.

• I've got a few I don't read them like I use to because I have evolved into a higher dimension.

• I actually do. I never got past the 5th pagr I though...

• I have a couple. I read it when I was young and then decided it was fictitious and became an Atheist. :)

• I have several. I read it and yes I believe the words.

• School owns a bibles, even in German when I'm in a f*cking Hungarian school from Romania, wtf?
    No, I personally don't own a bible and don't believe in what's there.

• um.. nope.. i dont..

• Nope. I don't think I've ever had one

• No. I do not.
    Never have owned a bible.

• I don't own a bible

• No I don't. I had a children's bible but I'm not sure where it is.

• Never would.

• Of course !

• I think I might have one in a box in the basement.

• I have the one that as given to me when I was like 5 years old. It's a really pretty book, white cover with gold edges on the pages. It's interesting, but I'm agnostic now.

• I don't, but I bought a summarized version of some stories for children. It was cheap. I also watched that movie the Prince of Egypt where Moses wants the pharaoh to let the Jews go but he refuses so God fucks the city up. Don't fuck with God

• yes several, but I'm atheist

• i dont own one.